• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Okay! I read through all the tabs (but I'm too tired to deal with the links and trust myself to remember to come back after) and I have one question. Is there a possibility of being paired with someone as a sort of platonic life partner...? Like, not exactly romantic but more than just friends...?

Hi! Hope it's not too late to sign up owo
hello!!!!! definitely not too late! i haven't even gotten any sheets yet haha! if you'd like to hop over into the ooc and chat with us, then feel free to! or if you have any questions or anything then i can answer them c:

Okay! I read through all the tabs (but I'm too tired to deal with the links and trust myself to remember to come back after) and I have one question. Is there a possibility of being paired with someone as a sort of platonic life partner...? Like, not exactly romantic but more than just friends...?
haha thanks!! there are a few tabs but i appreciate you reading them 😭<3 there is a possibility for that to happen, absolutely! the pairs can be anything honestly, and a platonic life partner is absolutely a possibility c: it's not a guarantee, because it depends entirely on the characters that people send in, but one of my characters is ace/pan and he'd love a platonic life partner tbh. if you want to mention it in the questionnaire then i'll remember to mark it down for your character, too! it's just not going to be a guarantee, sadly, but i will.... i mean, ahem, science will do the best that it can! thanks for the question btw, it's a good one c;

excuse me why would your heart be destroyed????? science works kindly please trust in it 😭 also psst if you want to you can say hi in the ooc thread, i don't have a discord server made yet :'))

sure sams. let me lower my guard so my heart gets ripped out of my chest by the amalgamation of the amazing posts written by incredible writers, well-made characters with a lot of heart and the amazing and kind people behind those characters. sure sams, sure.

can your crippling self doubt really compare to all my love for you and your characters??? really???? if so, then i'll be impressed, but i dont think believe it!!

we'll settle this in the dms because i don't want to clog the interest chat but just so you know it does

there's still space!! i might close the interest check soon after i do a count on how many people are interested, but for you sure can make a character c:
yay! is there a place to put a cs yet? it's fine if not! just wondering since i dont want to miss it!

yay! is there a place to put a cs yet? it's fine if not! just wondering since i dont want to miss it!
nope, not yet! i'm going to post it up soon but you have to send me both the CS and questionnaire over PM so i can approve it first! i'll tag everyone once i get it made so don't worry about missing it c:

nope, not yet! i'm going to post it up soon but you have to send me both the CS and questionnaire over PM so i can approve it first! i'll tag everyone once i get it made so don't worry about missing it c:
oh ok!! then umm.... im gonna get to work on it !!! i love this idea so im excited haha;;

Is there a discord? I'd love to join it and talk more on there! :^)
no discord yet! it's right at the top of my to-do list - i was going to work on it today haha. there is an OOC where you can say hi to the others while i'm working on stuff c:

oh ok!! then umm.... im gonna get to work on it !!! i love this idea so im excited haha;;
i'm excited to see your character!! if you want to do a little digging there's actually the old CS thread still lingering around and it has the CS and questionnaire i'm going to use haha

I probably won't be able to match the sheer energy on display here, but I am interested!
haha that's okay!! i just am!! always so excited when people want to join my rp 😭 thanks for the interest!! i'll make sure to tag you whenever i get the CS thread posted (hopefully it'll be soon aaaaa). if you have any questions about anything then i'd love to answer them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back