• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

smolfluffball

Dork #1
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
he here.png.png

hi guys!! <3 The Five Steps is a light-hearted and slice of life RP, because I really wanted to do something fun! this is technically a REBOOT of the old RP, but there are no old members left (if any of you see this, then feel free to join again!) so I'm starting with a completely clean slate. I do have information already written down and my characters are completed so you can see what I'm looking for, but I do believe the process is fun! (and I hear you asking process? there's a process? what? but just stick around for a little and see if it's interesting to you!) the Process is a good way to get to know your character better, I've been told c:

anyway, some quick info: my names Sammy, I’m the GM, hello. there is 10000% going to be a Discord server for this RP - it's required, because there will be character interactions that are going to happen over it (think like texts between the characters!). It's also going to be used for all OOC talk, but I haven't made it yet because it's... a lot to make, honestly. if this gets enough interest then I'll make an OOC thread over here where we can talk while I'm working on the Discord, so we can get to know each other!

Also, fun facts! I drew the logo for this roleplay and I designed the wonderful robot mascot, Telltale! I think it adds something fun to the RP haha

GENRES: slice of life, drama, romance, platonic, minor mystery about who your characters partner is, very small sci-fi elements (namely a robot and bracelets)

• Tired of being alone? Want to make some new friends? Looking for romance? Well, look no further! The Five Steps are here to help!

Developed by TIES, The Five Steps help you form that connection you want in your life. What kind of connection are you hoping to make? Romantic? Platonic? Friends? Lovers? Whatever you want, you can have (so long as it's legal)! The Five Steps were created by various professionals and have been proven to help various different people form those connections that they were missing!

All you have to do is sign up, and then set aside time to go through the steps with a group of other people on an island in the beautiful Pacific ocean. It’s really quite a simple process, and there are already many people who have found success with our experiment! Do you think that you could be the next one?

thanks for checking out my RP! c:​

Last edited:
YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH IVE MISSED YOU AND THIS THREAD!
OFC IM IN!
DFSJKDFSJDSKJ IM SO HONORED TO HEAR THAT???? i have missed everyone in the group too 😭 im so sad that it died but this time i really want to get to certain parts 👀 and man you know,,, you know i gotta make a discord server. again. a new one. do you remember that.... it was so much.... but i will do it.

DFSJKDFSJDSKJ IM SO HONORED TO HEAR THAT???? i have missed everyone in the group too 😭 im so sad that it died but this time i really want to get to certain parts 👀 and man you know,,, you know i gotta make a discord server. again. a new one. do you remember that.... it was so much.... but i will do it.
Honestly this RP was my favorite of all time. Your ideas were so original and surprising :3
Im in it for the long run~

Honestly this RP was my favorite of all time. Your ideas were so original and surprising :3
Im in it for the long run~
im crying dnjdfjkfdjkljkdf sage?????? this is so nice????? im weeping fdskndkjf im so embarrassed aaaaaaaaa im so glad you're in it for the long run 😭😭 i am so excited to have you onboard omgomgomg

an ooc would be nice, but i dont know if the notifications will randomly cut it off like RpNation notifications do sometimes.

I'm really interested! Would there be a cs form to fill out or should I just pm you my character's basic bio? A guideline of what to include at least would be very nice indeed!

I'm really interested! Would there be a cs form to fill out or should I just pm you my character's basic bio? A guideline of what to include at least would be very nice indeed!
hello!! <3 thanks for the interest! there is a CS to fill out as well as an extra thing (which is important for the plot of the rp) but i don't have it up quiiite yet. and, yes, once the character sheet and the questionnaire are done, they're both meant to be sent to me! c: i hope that answers your questions~

i'm thinking of putting up the CS thread tomorrow, since people are pretty interested and i know a few of you are already thinking of characters. i'll have examples with my two characters about what i'm looking for since the application process is sliiiightly different from normal... but i think it's fun!

also, i made an ooc! feel free to say hiii

Users who are viewing this thread

Back