• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for comrades to fight in an alternate version of World War II. No I do not support the Nazis.

Trigger

In a plausible version of our Earth, World War II has ravaged both Europe and America, the Axis have pushed the Allies to last sections of China and Britain. It is up to you brave souls to assist the various Allied powers to drive the forces of evil back towards their own lawns. Very detailed chain of command, equipment, and locations. Do not reply if you are a hardcore history buff who hates: women in combat roles, certain censorship’s of N.Germany, or changing the past at all. Do reply you hardy few, We (really I.) need you desperately.

I'm super interested! While I am a history buff, this is an alternate timelines, so those things are totally fine by me! I love me some military stuff!

I'm super interested! While I am a history buff, this is an alternate timelines, so those things are totally fine by me! I love me some military stuff!
Alright! I don’t have much time on my hands at the moment but I’d love to get this whole bekakin thing rolling sometime soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back