• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Collaborators for Large Sandbox Group Fandom Roleplays in Blank Worlds

RabbitsWarren

Your local trans writer femboy.

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

Check my RP Partner Search Thread for more info on me / my roleplaying style ( link above and below!)

Looking for collaborators for these two roleplays:

- Key -
🏷️ - Tags
🔒 - Closed
👪 - Open Group
🧾 - Open 1 x 1
❿ - Rating on Scale of Muse / Want

❿ - Kingdom of Oxerath
🏷️- Fantasy, Sandbox, Big Group, Semi-Realism, Maps, War, Kingdom, Supernatural, Royalty, Rebellion, Character-Driven, Dark, High Fantasy
👪- A large Kingdom separated from the rest of the world by a deep, dark fog and a magically replicated sky. The time does not move forward here in this demi-plane, keeping the inhabitants of the land repeating the same year over and over in their physical bodies but still retaining their memories. No one can leave the continent or pass the fog, and no one can come in. Trade has been cut off for a long time. Babies can't be born, and those killed cannot be revived lest they turn into corrupted monsters. Immortality is granted at the price of infertility and inability to cheat death without consequences, rendering revival magic useless. The three-way Civil War started over who should run the Kingdom of Oxerath has now devolved into a war with people pointing fingers at who cursed the entire country.
Looking for Collaborators for this!! I want this to be a big project, it was one I had on Xanje.

❿ - Panem Streets
🏷️- Dark, Sandbox, Big Group, Semi-Realism, Sci-Fi, Dystopia, Fandom (Hunger Games), Low Supernatural, Character-Driven, Rebellion, Corrupt Government
👪- A Hunger-Games Universe RPG with NO canon characters except for President Snow. Focused more on the interworking of the City of Panem, the GameMakers, Executioners, and Training Center staff from year to year, though annual games with tributes will also be held. Mainly focused on the streets of Panem where Executioners are trying to kill cults, GameMakers are murdering their colleagues to advance in the ranks, and Tributes are just trying to survive. Players will play both/either capitol officials, training room staff, victors, stylists, Capitol citizens (loyal or not), tributes, district citizens, and more. A group of collaborators will be playing GameMakers and running an actual Hunger Games simulated game with training sessions, arena fights, victory tour, private sessions, and more. I really loved this then, and I want to do it again.
Will start in the 49th consecutive Hunger Games year.
Looking for Collaborators for this!! I want this to be a big project, it was one I had on Feral Front.
♡design by rabbitswarren, coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

Bump!

♡design by rabbitswarren, coded by uxie♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back