• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking For... [open/reused]

Xadieve

hiatus queen

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_dvabi8vvsqo0kcw8c48s84k8o_640.gif

Lots of things!
Fantasy, modern, post-apocalyptic, fandom, you name it!
Introductory Information
GrBxwLxDbQteU.gif

I'm very lenient with what I RP!
there's been a lot of things I've been wanting to RP recently, but I've had some problems finding a good group or good place to RP them! so, I've switched to try finding someone with similar interests to mine to RP with. I'm mostly oriented towards Fantasy RPs, but I've had a few modern ones that I've been dying to try out. occasionally, I may get very geared up for a post-apocalyptic scenario, so definitely keep an eye out for future plots on those if you're interested!

this thread may be constantly updated and bumped when I add new plots or have new RP cravings!

About Me
tumblr_nsl4gxAAxe1u1xu32o1_500.gif

I'm Xadieve!
I'm an 21 yr old college student/retail worker/puppy momma, who really enjoys RPs to occupy her time! I'm a literate RPer, with around 3+ paragraphs per post. Provided that there's enough to write about, I can also lean onto the novella side of posting. I used to join more group roleplays in the past, but due to my unreliable schedule, I've fallen short of a lot of them. Because of the same schedule, I can be rather late on replying and can be prone to dropping a roleplay if I get too busy. I'll always give my RP partner a warning if I begin to grow busy, and I try to never leave someone in the dust! I expect the same from my partner, with literacy, semi-active responses, and warning me before dropping out! I'm pretty lenient with my requirements though.

My favorite things to RP are fantasy-oriented and I love to develop characters through the RP. I always love to have romance in an RP as long as it's not the main aspect of the plot! I'm okay with all types of relationships as long as it fits the characters. I have a wide variety of characters, many of whom can be interchangeable depending on the RP. I'm okay with dark themes in RP, but I prefer to keep my roleplays mainly lighthearted! If you want to RP with me, but aren't interested in the plots I have to offer, feel free to message me and suggest some of your own! All of my OCs/plots/fandoms can be found in the tabs below.

Note: While I am looking for 1x1s, I'm also open to the idea of group roleplays, and would happily join one if it appealed to what I was looking for!

Plots/RP Ideas
FpzMq13a4zwqc.gif

★the more stars that are next to something indicate how much I want to RP it on a scale of 1-10.
underlined means i'm currently RPing this, and may not be all that interested in having multiple RPs of the same topic

F A N T A S Y
[4/10] ★★★★ Sailor/Siren: A young sailor sets out to sea for the first time, and encounters a siren who just can't find it in them to kill the sailor. Shenanigans occur as the two create an unsteady friendship, and learn to adapt to each other's ways of life.
[7/10] ★★★★★★★ Avian/Human/Siren: Three factions, three different species, three different protagonists. They all find themselves at separate walks of life, yet somehow have been brought together due to mysterious circumstances. They find themselves at an uneasy alliance at the turning point of war for their species and must find a way to work together to bring an end to a devastating war.
[5/10] ★★★★★ Thieves: Two thieves were born into the rough life of petty theft and crime. It's not an easy one, having to scrape by every day. They're wanted in many cities, and many would pay a very high price to see them lynched. One thief has grown tired of the empire of crime they've left in their wake, while the other can't get enough of this life they've created. A struggle between morals and a conflict of opinion begins, and the adventure spirals out of control from there.

M O D E R N
[4/10] ★★★★ Angel/Demons: The war between angels and demons has begun to settle, with an uneasy treaty just recently signed. However, suspicion is still at an all-time high, and every day is a struggle for both sides. Corruption is constantly popping up on either side of the war, and morals are constantly being tested. Is there anybody who can salvage what remains of the treaty, and bring this long rivalry to an end?

P O S T-A P O C A L Y P T I C
[2/10] ★★ Fallout: I could do an RP loosely based on the Fallout franchise, but I don't know too much about it, having only played about halfway through the 3rd game.
[4/10] ★★★★ Zombies: As much as I love dramatic, tension-filled RPs, having a zombie RP may be too dark for me, and I don't have too much experience with them. Still, I'm curious, and could potentially be up for one as long as the plot is interesting!

F A N D O M
[2/10] ★★ Pokemon: Having a Pokemon RP based around the Mystery Dungeon series sounds pretty interesting to me! Battles could take place on an external site, such as Pokemon Showdown, or could be RPed out normally. Either way, it sounds fun to try.
[9/10] ★★★★★★★★★ Transformers/MTMTE: I personally love the Transformers franchise, but there are only some aspects of it that I'd be interested in actually RPing. The comics are definitely my favorites, specifically Lost Light/MTMTE, but I'm open for OC RP or RPing from one of the shows.
[5/10] ★★★★★ SCP: I've recently gotten very into the SCP Foundation database, and I'd really love to try RPing something from that! There are a few humanoid SCP characters that I'd love to try out, or maybe even scientist. I currently don't have any plot ideas for it, but I'm willing to come up with and pass around ideas.
[9/10] ★★★★★★★★★ Dragon Village M: (Loosely) Following the conflict of two brothers sent from the very gods themselves, the dragons of the world have found themselves at a peaceful truce for thousands of years. However, something dangerous is brewing from the depths of the earth. Dark-aligned dragons that had once served the distraught, evil brother now find themselves under the control of a strange entity that seeks to bring back a demigod. Every day, dragons left and right continue to go insane and it is up to the last few remaining to bring justice back.

OCs
kMxR9EIfVMgmY.gif

★the more stars that are next to something indicate how much I want to RP it, on a scale of 1-10. PM me for more information on my OCs!

F A N T A S Y
[3/10]★★★ Cervitaur: This idea is mainly just because I wanted to RP one of my newer OCs, who's a half-human/half-deer hybrid in a medieval environment. He has a complicated backstory and a bit of an angsty personality, but I'd love to RP him with someone and develop his character further into a nicer person.
[6/10]★★★★★★ Argoni Luxford
age 36 || ♂ || height 5'8" || bisexual || fae
A tired merchant who has had a life of servitude and wants nothing more than to live out his sunset years in modest living. He worked for everything he has and outside of work, is crude, calculated and irritable. He can be seen making sketchy deals though is excellent in securing loose ends. It's unsure where he gets his money from. He's a man of average height, sporting high-end clothes while he's working. He has dark hair and a goatee, but his most notable feature are the large pair of luminescent teal wings over his back. Argoni also has markings the same color over his cheeks and about his body. A plotline I would love to do with him is a family-oriented one where he ha to raise a kid, or where he is forced to work with someone he will eventually fall in love with.
[4/10]★★★★ Adealia Beals
age 21 || ♀ || height 4'11" || homosexual || human/elemental
A woman of undeniable strength, there's not much that can get in Adealia's way. She's strong-willed, cunning, and intelligent, but hot headed and can come off as a ticking time bomb, as she can explode with all the bottled up tension and anxiety in her mind. She always means well and does what she can to make up for her faults. She's quite sly, self-taught in all of her defense and impressive sword collection and more confident in her job than anything else. Adealia is a small, round woman with a bit of pudge, deep brown eyes, and often wears whatever she can grab first thing in the morning if she's not on a job. Often seen with a bright smile or a tired frown, queen of the RBF.
[8/10]★★★★★★★★ Anastasia J. Vasquez AND
age 180 || ♀ || height 5'4" || bisexual || cursed human
Formerly the human ruler of a kingdom, now she takes up a monstrous draconic form outside of her glamour. She rules outside the remnants of her old kingdom, trapped by an ancient curse. She once served the sorcerer that cursed her, but now finds herself jaded to humanity. Anyone who comes within her domain is prosecuted and taken down with little remorse. In her humanoid form, she is a petite woman, typically always wears a white blouse or dress befitting of her status, with an elaborate pinup of gems and diamonds that encircle her hair. She deeply cares about her appearance and will destroy any mirror that shows her beastly form, which takes up the shape of a large reptile with two sets of spindly wings and limbs. It's a dark obsidian in color, and has a mouth that breaks apart horizontally, revealing rows of teeth inside its maw.
[8/10]★★★★★★★★ Orion
age 440 || ♂ || height 7'2" || pansexual || cursed human
Hundreds of years ago, there was once a tale of the legendary hunter who took down a god. His name has been long forgotten by time, but he was once beloved by a kingdom for being a renowned hunter, killing any monster that dared to threaten his city and bringing its head back to his kingdom. One day, the pride got to his head, and he elected to take down the ruler of the forest itself. Him and his apprentice set out at dawn, and succeeded in their task, but not without paying the ultimate price. He is a cursed creature that hunts eldritch monsters of the night, taking up residence in a forest that has long since been condemned. His body is gruesome, twisted skin that rots and combines into bone that sags off of his frame and a deer skull where his face should be. His lower half of his body is that of a satyr, and he wears the pelt of a skinned deer over his shoulders. He was once human, but the years of isolation and his job have driven him insane, eradicating any resemblance of what he may have been long ago.

M OD E R N
[5/10]★★★★★ Tyler Thorne
age 26 || ♂ || height 5'7" || bisexual polygamous
A partyhard high school counselor who has a hard time adapting to adult life. He's a wildfire in his intensity, refusing to listen to others and existing in a world that revolves around him. He has very little regard for how his actions affect others and only cares about getting his high. Tyler is a bipolar, habitual liar who makes up for it with his cunning tongue and sweet charm. Tyler stands at average height, he has broad shoulders and ever-changing hair. He always has a welcoming smile spreading his face and looks as easygoing as they come with his lazy posture and lack of much notable clothing. He never has enough money for his pursuits, and is always finds himself on the verge of losing his job.

[5/10]★★★★★ Ikaros Levasseur
age 25 || ♂ || height 5'8" || pansexual || supernatural
Sympathetic, antisocial and reserved, Ikaros is the embodiment of an introvert. His demeanor is near-pathetic with the way he huddles and shakes on himself, and he trusts very few. To the few he does trust, Ikaros’s loyalty knows no bounds. He's a survivor and a recovering addict, leading to a very dark past. Having fallen from grace, Ikaros was the son of two famous actors and acted out against them. Now, he is indistinguishable from a city rat, malnourished, underweight for his age and always with a twitch in his hands, Ikaros can easily be spotted in a crowd. His hair is unwashed, beard unshaven, and his clothing is all secondhand and in near-tatters.

Code by Cecilia

thank you to JayeTheKat JayeTheKat for the cute freebee code!!
P.S: if you're on mobile, and can't access the tabs, let me know, and I'll PM you!

Last edited:
Scripted Away Scripted Away
I'm currently in middle of a Warriors 1x1, but I'll be alright with taking on another one. PM me, and we can sort out some details! c:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back