• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for character development

RageOfInfinity

Improbability is a bad reason to disbelieve
[class=body]
min-width: 300px;
max-width: 800px;
width: 100%;
height: 800px;
background-image: url('https://media2.giphy.com/media/94P1LEMyuVEeA/giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c950249597241594123e842');
background-size: cover;
margin: 0 auto;
[/class]
[class=header]
max-height: 50px;
min-height: 18.75px;
background-color: rgba(124, 4, 18,.6);
border: 2px solid #5AB143;
color: #5AB143;
text-align: center;
height: 10%;
margin-top: -2.6%;
box-sizing: border-box;
[/class]
[class=content]
width:100%;
text-indent: 30px;
[/class]
[class=text]
width: 75%;
margin: 0 auto;
[/class]
[class=footer]
max-height: 50px;
min-height: 18.75px;
color: #5AB143;
text-align: center;
height: 10%;
margin-top: -21px;
[/class]
[div class=body]
[div class=header]Welcome to my thread![/div]
[div class=content][div class=text]
So, when I say I want to 'develop' my character, this is what I mean: I want to make my character as strong as possible, in such a way that they earn every inch of power they gain, through pain, loss, suffering and HaRd WoRk. That being said, I need one of two kinds of people to help me with this. Please, send me a PM if you're interested AND believe you would be good at either one of these personalities.

1. The wrathful, hateful, spiteful god: This type of character would be a supernatural entity who has found some kind of flaw in my character, or perhaps my character's line. They want my character to suffer and will do all in their power to cause as much pain to my character as possible, planning to kill my character only when my character is incapable of suffering any more. Note: If you choose this route, my character WILL end up killing yours. Even if yours is a god.

2. The intelligent, powerful, wise goddess: This type of character is trying to create a god capable of matching her in power. She remembers who she was as a mortal, and sees herself in my character. She knows that my character has the potential to be her equal, but in order to do so, my character must be put through unimaginable suffering in order to prompt him to search for and gain power. Note: If you choose this route, this will be a romantic roleplay. This is preferred, for me, but either option is acceptable and doable.
[/div][/div]
[div class=footer]My Profile[/div]
[/div]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back