• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking For CASUAL Roleplays!~

The Sparrow

Quiet like a fight.
Hello, lovely, Sparrow here! c: I was just looking for a casual, simple, fun roleplay to do with someone, if anyone would like to start one up with me. By simple, I don't mean by one-liner types, so to say, since I am a two-paragraph per post roleplayer. I'm looking for something that is obviously fun, light-hearted, yet serious, if you catch my drift. One that isn't overly complicated or super detailed since I just want to roleplay for the sake of roleplaying. Romance is a must since I'm all about that, otherwise, it must have a good plot so I know where we're going with this ship.

So here's a few things...

About Me:

• Sparrow. 23. Have been role playing on and off for more than six years. Two paragraph or more roleplayer. Filthy casual lest inspired and what I'm given to work with.
  • Roleplay genres I do: Modern, Realistic, Fandom, a bit of Fantasy.
  • I prefer to play the Female character with heterosexual relationships. But anything can happen in a roleplay, yeah? c;

What I'm Looking For:

• Someone who writes a minimum of two paragraphs.
  • If possible, someone close to my age, no offense. c:
  • Replies once a day or whenever possible.
  • Grammar-conscious, knows their punctuation, literate, etc., por favor.
  • Someone I can improve my RP'ing skills with! (:3)

Other:

• To be honest, I don't care if you disappear since I have a tendency to do the same. Unless the RP is too amazing to let die, I won't bother you or chase after you. Otherwise, no strings attached.
  • Plots I don't have, but if you have some to share, they are most welcome!
    Still interested? Drop me a line and we'll get a thread started soon, yeah? (*U*) /off to eat breakfast now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back