• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for LONG TERM canon x canon fandom RP

Aquaaura

Hey all! My name is Tomi, I'm 32 years old and I'm looking for a long term RP partner whos interested in building relationships with me. PLEASE don't abandon me with out saying anything or just ghost me. If you're not having fun we can change what we're doing or I can re-write a post if you don't like the direction I'm going.

I've been RPing on and off for 16 years. RP partner must over 18+, I'm not looking for children to RP with. I'm not looking for super duper long post but I need at least two or so to work from in my response. If you like longer post I'm willing to match whatever you write in length.

If you're looking for someone with perfect grammar, I'm not that person. I have dyslexia and grammar is not my strong suite. I know a fair amount; however, I'm bound to mess up from time to time. I'll mix up too and to or there and their. It's not because I don't know the difference but my brain just does whatever it wants. Even if I proof read it's going to slip through.

I work full time and have a lot of adult responsibilities so my post may take a while to write but I won't leave you hanging for too long. I try to average one post a day or two. If you're going to be more than a few days just give me a heads up. I'm also open to plot bunnies or other OOC chatter between post that are easy for me to reply to at work! I love connecting with people and making friends.

Fandoms -
Characters listed are ones that I'm looking to play-

Canon x canon only please

Hypnosis Microphone
-Doppo Kannazaka-
Any ship

-Sasara Nurude-
Any ship

-Dice Arisugawa-
Any ship

Final Fantasy XV
-Ignis-
Shipped with: Noctis, Gladio, Ravus

-Prompto-
Shipped with: Gladio, Noctis

-Ardyn-
Shipped with: Gentiana, older Noctis

Hazbin Hotel

-Alastor-
Shipped with: Angel Dust, Husk

-Charlie-
Shipped with: Vaggie

-Angle dust-
Shipped with: Alastor

Beastars

-Louis-
Shipped with: Legosi, Juno

-Melon-
Shipped with: Legosi, Haru

Marvel comics

-Danny Rand - Iron Fist-
Shipped with: Luke Cage, Misty Knight, Matt Murdock/Dare devil

-Wade Wilson - Deadpool-
Shipped with: Nathan Summers/Cable, Tony Masters/Task Master, ADULT Peter Parker/Spider man

If you're interested or have an idea you think I might like feel free to post here or PM me!

Last edited:
Hey all! My name is Tomi, I'm 31 years old and I'm looking for a long term RP partner whos intersted in bulding relationships and worlds with me. I've been RPing on and off for 16 years. RP partner must obe 18+, I'm not looking for children to RP with. I'm not nessicarily looking for long paragraphs but I need at least two or so to work from in my response. If you like longer post I'm willing to match whatever you write in length.

If you're looking for someone with perfect grammar, I'm not that person. I have dyslexia and grammar is not my strong suite. I know a fair amount; however, I'm bound to mess up from time to time. I'll mix up too and to or there and their. It's not because I don't know the differance but my brain just does whatever it wants. Even if I proof read it's going to slip through.

I work full time and have a lot of adult responsibilities so my post may take a while to write but I won't leave you hanging for too long.I'm also open to plot bunnies or other OOC chatter between post that are easy for me to reply to at work!​

Fandoms -

Final Fantasy XV
-Ignis
-Prompto
-Ardyn

Hazbin Hotel
-Alastor
-Charlie
-Angle dust

Beastars
-Louis
-Melon

I'm mostly looking for OC xOC setting can be anything from modern day slice of life, sci-fi, to fantasy

Here are a few tropes I enjoy
Angel x Demon
Preist/clergy man x Demon
Band members
College dorm mates
Vampires or werewolves
Deities and supernatural beings

View attachment 810972
Charun is an OC based on an Etruscan demon of death more like a reaper. He comes for souls when their time is come to seperate them from the mortal body. He's a tired, over worked, and salty about larely being forgotten about. He just wants to relax and enjoy himself the way he use to when Eturia was in the hight of it's civilization.

Character ideas to pair with him would be a mortal close to death, Greek, Roman, or Etruscan deities/supernatural beings, christian demons, or I'm opening to hearing your ideas!

If you're interested or have an idea you think Imight like feel free to post here or PMme!

All art posted here is either commissioned of my character designs or my own art. So please don't repost.
hello! 😊 My name is Tikidy-Tokidy on here, but feel free to call me Ticky, Abigail, or Abby! And im interested in a Hazbin Hotel roleplay with you! 😀😊 The small list of characters I can play as are: Alastor, Nifty, Angel, Charlie, and Vagatha! I also like any Gender pairings 😁 So if this is still open I'd love to roleplay 😊😊

Hey all! My name is Tomi, I'm 31 years old and I'm looking for a long term RP partner whos intersted in bulding relationships and worlds with me. I've been RPing on and off for 16 years. RP partner must obe 18+, I'm not looking for children to RP with. I'm not nessicarily looking for long paragraphs but I need at least two or so to work from in my response. If you like longer post I'm willing to match whatever you write in length.

If you're looking for someone with perfect grammar, I'm not that person. I have dyslexia and grammar is not my strong suite. I know a fair amount; however, I'm bound to mess up from time to time. I'll mix up too and to or there and their. It's not because I don't know the differance but my brain just does whatever it wants. Even if I proof read it's going to slip through.

I work full time and have a lot of adult responsibilities so my post may take a while to write but I won't leave you hanging for too long.I'm also open to plot bunnies or other OOC chatter between post that are easy for me to reply to at work!​

Fandoms -

Final Fantasy XV
-Ignis
Shiped with: Noctis, Gladio, Ravus
-Prompto
Shipped with: Gladio, Noctis
-Ardyn
Shipped with: Gentiana, older Noctis

Hazbin Hotel
-Alastor
Shipped with: Angel Dust, Husk
-Charlie
Shipped with: Vaggie
-Angle dust
Shipped with: Alastor

Beastars
-Louis
Shipped with: Legosi, Juno
-Melon
Shipped with: Legosi, Haru

Marvel comics
-Danny Rand - Iron Fist
Shippednwith: Luke Cage, Misty Knight, Matt Murdock/Dare devil
-Wade Wilson - Deadpool
Shipped with: Nathan Summers/Cable, Tony Masters/Task Master, ADULT Peter Parker/Spider man

For orginal characters here are a few tropes I enjoy

Angel x Demon
Preist/clergy man x Demon
Band members
College dorm mates
Vampires or werewolves
Deities and supernatural beings

View attachment 810972
Charun is an OC based on an Etruscan demon of death more like a reaper. He comes for souls when their time is come to seperate them from the mortal body. He's a tired, over worked, and salty about larely being forgotten about. He just wants to relax and enjoy himself the way he use to when Eturia was in the hight of it's civilization.

Character ideas to pair with him would be a mortal close to death, Greek, Roman, or Etruscan deities/supernatural beings, christian demons, or I'm opening to hearing your ideas!

If you're interested or have an idea you think Imight like feel free to post here or PMme!

All art posted here is either commissioned of my character designs or my own art. So please don't repost.
heu i would like to try a college dormmates idea with you

Hey there, I would love to come up with something with you - age-wise and post length/ frequency, I think we’d be super compatible! Do you have any other Marvel pairings you would be open to?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back