• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for BTD roleplayers, mustly Lawrence or cool partners(Still looking, always open)

SMT-Nocturne

One more god rejected
From the boyfriend to death game! I'm mostly looking for Lawrence Oleander. He's my favorite boy and I really want him to interact with my OC. Just to see if they get along and such! I'm a Multi-paragraph long term role player! PM me if you're interested!

If your here for the second option! Then you're in luck! You can play an OC or canon character of any fandom!

Rules:

1.You must be 18+
2. Please don't ask if I can play 'this' or 'this' canon character. I don't like playing canon characters unless I connect with them.
3.The genres I like to play are Horror, modern fantasy/ Supernatural. Romance and action elements are fine but I can live without it. I don't do high school settings, nor realistic stories. My OC is not human and she's over 20 years old.
4.Plotting is very much necessary.
5. I will be role playing as my OC. I can play background characters if you wish! If you wanna RP from any anime world setting (dangan Ronpa, My Hero,ect) , I need to know the series and I need you to be okay with my OC. I'm not going make her 'fit' into the world. As in, if the world only has humans. I'm not going to turn her human.

Last edited:
Bump, college is almost done!

I have room for one more long term partner! It's been a long time since I've done this and I wanna see some new or old faces! =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back