• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Brooklyn Nine-Nine doubles! (OCXCC)

flurry_clifford

Hey! So, I've been looking everywhere for a double-up or 1x1 for this fandom! For my end, it would be FxF, but for your side, it can be anything. I'm using my female OC, and I usually pair her with Amy Santiago or Rosa Diaz, so those are who I'm looking for, and I can play as anyone else for your side, or maybe even another fandom, just ask me and I'll give my list of fandoms. I have a vague plot for my side and we can discuss yours in PMs (just PM me because I am new and have no idea what I'm doing here, lol)

16+ only, btw, I do not feel comfortable roleplaying with anyone below that regardless of the age of the character you are playing as. All I'm looking for is someone with good grammar and spelling with a fairly good understanding of the character they are playing as.

PS: At the time of writing, I'm only in the middle of the third season of the show, but spoilers are fine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back