• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 🔮Looking for BNHA Roleplay partners!!🔮

Profitis

im trying
Hello there! I'm looking for roleplay partners who will roleplay My Hero Academia (BNHA) with me! I'm not too picky with my partners besides the few requirements that will be down below! <3

• No one-liners (i.e one sentence) Of course I'll be lenient with this because sometimes its hard to come up with replies uwu!
  • OC's would be appreciated but not mandatory!
  • No overpowered characters (i.e god-like powers, ect)
  • And most importantly, have fun with it!

Hey this sounds cool! I'm really new to RP and this sounds right up my alley! Only problem is I don't currently have an OC to use, so I would have to brainstorm it with you if you're interested!

Heya! I can play bakugou and i do have an oc if you're interested! Their gender is variable, and im comfortable with any gender pairings!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back