• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

LanceBlu

Hi! Just a short little post here.

Im a big of Bakugou kinnie πŸ˜… and enjoy roleplaying as him but honestly not against playing any character, gender, or pairing. Im always down to hear ideas. Im a multishipper so Im down to explore lots of different pairings within the show.

Right now Im just looking for something casual to pass the time.

Some pairings that peak my interest but by all means not limited to:

-Kirishima x Bakugou ❀❀❀
-Bakugou x Todoroki
-Bakugou x Kaminari
-Bakugou x Deku
-Ochako x Toga
-Sero x Todoroki
-Canon x OC

Im currently craving some KiriBaku specifically some hybrid Kiri.
Looking for fantasy AU or Steampunk AU

A little about me for reference Im now 22 years old and only accepting 18+ roleplayers. I like my roleplays to get into mature content. I have a discord and respond faster on there. Im also in several other animes just finished Sk8 and almost caught up on Haikyuu. Im am artist so expect lots of doodles of characters and scenes. I like to chat ooc and plan out ideas so pm me and Ill spam you with my love for the show! 😜

Last edited:
Would be down for something dnd-esc, as I've just jumped back into that game, but I really don't have any idea for the world it'd take place in yet. I don't know, maybe we'd cook something up, but it sounds cool to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back