• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for Avid RPer, who likes a lot of drama, slice of life, dark topics, etc.

LunaKItara

Obsessive Rper
Hey, so I am currently looking to find a few partners to 1x1 with. I currently have none. I am looking for someone who can handle slice of life with a lot of dark themes revolving around trauma, psychological issues, abuse, etc, with romance in it. That's generally my play style, the current idea I am looking to play would have the initial set of characters be BxB.

I am not overly picky about how long or short you prefer to do posts. I can do either, as long as we aren't talking one sentence posts. I tend to prefer one to two paragraph per character posts, simply because it tends to be smoother as far as being able to have characters respond, etc. It has a more natural flow. I am also open to doing multiple RPs at a time.

So.. What I am looking for is:
I'm looking for someone that looks forward to this as much as I do, and who can keep up. Not someone who just does like one or two posts a night at most.

Someone who is relatively articulate. You don't have to be perfect, but I need to be able to understand what you are writing.

Someone who falls in love with the characters, and feels with them.
And over 18 please.

By the abbreviation BxB you're referring to boyxboy, yes? :blowkiss:

Well.. I keep wanting to play out a story with my Andrew.. and every time I try.. it never gets to finish.. and it drives he nuts.

He's a teenage gay boy, (though closeted,including to himself) that is living in hell, his father is a masochistic sick psycho, but also a very successful defense lawyer.. so nearly untouchable.

Looking for a gay romance with him, someone to save him.. obviously, dark themes, PTSD.. trauma.. etc.

Bump: Still still looking. Please.. as a side note.. don't bother messaging me if you are the type to just stop talking, instead of saying "I'm not interested" Please? That's a really rude thing to do.. especially since the person is left wondering what the hell they did wrong, and if maybe you're just busy.. or if you are done with them.. and so you waste hours of your day or more, literally, just staring, waiting for a response (yay social anxiety) so please please don't do that. If that's too hard for you, or if communicating is too hard, then don't bother talking to me in the first place, please?

Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back