• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for artists/ roleplayers to help design a Pokemon region from scratch!

That would be great Starlily, we've got loads of people already working on world building stuff and what we're really lacking is artists so you'd be a huge help : )

Great! I’m always happy to help, even if I might not be able to rp the end result (though hopefully I will be)!

No worries if you can't commit to the roleplay, we'll be happy to have you just for the creation process if it's all you can do 👍

hello! i would be 100 percent intrested. im not a pro artist, but i try my best. im also dyslexic and again, i try my best! just know i might be starting a job soon, so i won't be as fast

Hey there mate!

We're getting pretty full, but artists are what we need so I think we can squeeze you in.

For anybody else reading this WE ARE FULL!

If people drop out I'll open this up again : )

I'd be interested! I love creating realms and am very good at describing things and coming up with names, cultures, and more. I also am a middling artist (still working on it) and love fakemon myself!! I am very handy with google docs and also have a discord.

Hey there, thanks for taking the time to check this out!

I'm Foster, a 22 year old male from England and currently enrolled in animal behavioral studies. Long story short, I love Pokémon. This series has had a grip on me since I was 7, when I managed to get my grubby little mitts on a copy of Pokémon Emerald and got lost in the world of battle capable monsters. And this was despite the fact it took me months to realize you could save the game... Anyway on to the interest check itself.

So I've seen plenty of Pokémon roleplays on here but never one designed from the ground up by its players, which is what I want to attempt here. Fakemon (Fan made Pokémon for those of you unfamiliar with the term) are one of my favorite things about the Pokémon community and I feel like most fans of the series have at least attempted to make a pocket monster from scratch. I was hoping to get a small group together that would collaborate on creating a region and populating it with fakemon (As well as canon Pokémon of course) that would then provide the setting for a roleplay. I have a couple of old fakemon ready to go for this but would prefer to work on the region as a group, with everybody pitching in ideas.

Now a little disclaimer, I'm a middling artist at best so nothing to worry about if you're in a similar position! Even if you have no drawing ability what so ever but think you'd enjoy helping with world building and have lots of ideas to bring to the table then feel free to get involved.

I do have a few rules when it comes to applicants:

• 18+ players, sorry to those of you who are younger but I just don't feel comfortable roleplaying with minors.
  • Multiple paragraphs per post (Of course sometimes smaller posts are all that's needed but even then I feel like 2 paragraphs is a reasonable minimum).
  • Literate.
  • Open to OOC, even if it is just about planning the roleplay.
  • Active at least once a week (Sometimes extended absences might be necessary and that's fine as long as you shoot me a message to let me know you'll be gone).
I believe that's it, looking forward to hearing from people so feel free to drop a message on here or shoot me a DM!
If this is still open, I love world building , and have even been building a region of my own for quite some time. I’d love to join!

If this is still open, I love world building , and have even been building a region of my own for quite some time. I’d love to join!
Nevermind, just saw that you’re full. If anyone drops out, shoot me a DM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back