• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Apocalypse World players

WlfSamurai

Maelstrom Engineer
Anyone interested in playing some Apocalypse World? I'd like get one started and MC it.

I'm thinking ruined sci-fi setting. Things like crashed starships and destroyed metropolises. After the end of a great civilization.

I might be interested! I'm a fan of AW and I'd like to know more about the campaign you have in mind

I might be interested! I'm a fan of AW and I'd like to know more about the campaign you have in mind
I don't have one yet. I usually work that out with the players and what they want to play. I'd be open to just about anything. I'd also be open to playing 1-on-1.

I've never done something like this but I love apocalypse-type scenarios. Count me interested?

I'm interested but I've never played Apocalypse World before. Would this be a good rp to cut my teeth on?

Hey guys. Here's the game! Let's get in there and play!

I posted the playbooks in the character thread. Choose a playbook in either PDF as long as it hasn't been chosen by someone else. We can call out the playbooks you choose in the OOC thread.

Main
Eye of the Maelstrom [Apocalypse World 2E] (Main)

OOC
Dice - Eye of the Maelstrom [Apocalypse World 2E] (OOC)

Characters
Dice - Eye of the Maelstrom [Apocalypse World 2E] (Characters)

cran cran , Soap Soap , Demose Fumetsu Demose Fumetsu , queanbean queanbean , ThaDruid ThaDruid , Squith Squith , Kitsu Kitsu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back