• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for any RP player.

Firiel

Hello guys,

I'm new here so I'm looking for any RP buddies.

If you want to role play with me, please understand my condition. I'm not an American, so don't expect me talking "a perfect English." And I'm not live in America either, I have a very very different time zone with America so.... you know...

I'm a student and school always make me busy, so forgive me if I sometime doesn't quickly replying or get online. But I'm assure you that I'm online at least once a day.

I love doing action+romance RP. I don't have problem with drama and if you want to know more about me, please Pm me.

If you have any idea you want to role play with me, please send me a PM. I'm up to any idea, but romance is a must for me, even just a little bit.

If you have a question, talk to me and we'll see how things turn out!

Firiel said:
Hello guys,
I'm new here so I'm looking for any RP buddies.

If you want to role play with me, please understand my condition. I'm not an American, so don't expect me talking "a perfect English." And I'm not live in America either, I have a very very different time zone with America so.... you know...

I'm a student and school always make me busy, so forgive me if I sometime doesn't quickly replying or get online. But I'm assure you that I'm online at least once a day.

I love doing action+romance RP. I don't have problem with drama and if you want to know more about me, please Pm me.

If you have any idea you want to role play with me, please send me a PM. I'm up to any idea, but romance is a must for me, even just a little bit.

If you have a question, talk to me and we'll see how things turn out!
Hey I would like to rp with you.

I'd be up for roleplaying with you! I do enjoy romance as well, and I don't mind playing the male or female role! Do you have any plots in mind?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back