What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for any long term rp partners!

Sub Genres
Action, Adventure, Multiverse, Mystery, Super Powers, Supernatural

Jadedical

Hello! My name is Jade and I love to rp and draw. I’ve been rping for 6 or 7 years and I would love to make some rp buddies on this site.

Some rules for rping;

Please don’t do any one-liners, I don’t expect you to write hundreds of paragraphs but at least do four or five sentences.

I don’t mind if your Grammer isn’t good but please make sure what you’re saying makes sense.

I don’t mind swear words or gorey stuff but I will not do any nsfw stuff.

Pretty much it.

I mainly rp with original characters. I do not rp fandoms because I suck at rping canon characters. I don’t do romance since my character is too young to do romantic stuff. We can always come up with a plot.
My rp character so far is a ten year old robot that looks like a human.

If you’re interested, go to my pms!

Last edited:

Feyfae

Multi-muse
Most definitely! Been trying to figure out how to message and add threads. Lol. Far cry from my paper and pen or google docs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)