• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for anthro 1x1 roleplay!(Character info added!)

Galaxxies

Maybe I belong among the stars
Character info can now be found here! It's a link to the post of her on DA

Hi there! I'm Galaxxies. You can call me Galaxies or Dylan! So, I'm seeking out a 1x1 roleplay for my new anthro character. I have not finished her design yet. However, I wanted to go ahead and started getting people also interested in this type of roleplay. I know for sure that my character will be some sort of big cat(almost 100% going to be a lioness), female, and gay. I have a kind of basic plot in mind that I will detail out a bit below.

I post in the 3rd person and around a paragraph at a time. Sometimes Id do more, I don't do less. However, I will ask that if you're someone that posts more than 2-3 paragraphs during a regular reply(Middle of conversation) please go on and skip me. I'm also in my 20's so I also ask that you are above the age of 18. Just makes me more comfy in conversation. I do work a full-time job, but I try and get a reply out at least once a day. I would also like to see just a standard reply and at least a character concept(Doesn't have to be fully fleshed out) from you before we start fully talking about the plot and things. I do also ask that your character not be a mouse or a rat or any kind of aquatic life. I have nothing against them, just not a huge fan of those types of characters as part of a paring for my character.

Below you'll find a normal post for me. This was taken from an old roleplay of mine.
Larkin wanted to jerk away from the touch, but it only lasted a moment before she was free from it. She sighed, she hadn't had someone to lean on or talk to in a very long time. It wasn't fun, and, it sucked at times. "Isolation has always been what's easiest for me." She felt bad talking like this when Annabel clearly had only good intentions at heart. Larkin finally gave a large sigh and scrubbed a hand over her face. "Okay... okay. Friends. But please, for my sanity, no flirting. I know I'm guilty of it too, but it stops now. I just can't do it." Once Annabel turned back around, Larkin was looking up at her with pleading eyes. If this stayed one hundred percent platonic and didn't even venture into deep friendship territory, Larkin could handle it. She thought. But in the back of her mind, she knew she was only strong because Annabel was right in front of her. Once Larkin was alone and left with her own thoughts, she'd spiral with how bad of an idea she knew this would be. But right now, she couldn't bring herself to care. She just wanted some companionship. And why shouldn't it be with attractive, dirty blonde, with beautiful blue eyes, that she happened to share a room with?

The plot I have in mind is a princess and a knight type of story. Forbidden love and all that wonderful jazz. Your character would be a princess of a kingdom. She is set to take the throne after her father. Before she can do that, she has been set with the task of traveling to all the nearby kingdoms to meet possible princes to marry. She is going to all the kingdoms in an effort to learn more about dealings outside her own kingdom. Each kingdom can have different perks to offer her if she chooses their prince to make the king of her kingdom. In comes my Knight. Your character will have a band of guards to join her on her travels. But, her father is demanding that she pick a personal guard to never leave her side. However, you want to go about it is up to you. She can be against it but agrees so she can travel and see more than her kingdom. She can be completely for it. That's up to you. As they do travel though, the two start to fall for each other and have to make a time of keeping their feelings secret first from each other, and later from everyone else. Eventually, they will return home and we can add onto that more when that happens.

I also have another plot idea that I don't have as fleshed out like the one above, but if you'd like to hear it lemme know.

If you are interested in this roleplay with me, please drop me a PM and we can discuss more there.​

Last edited:
Ooo would yoy mind sending me some more info in a PM? With a bit more info on the deer and a sample post of yours?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back