• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom looking for anime rp partners!!! [long term]

hin4ta

hinata luvr
hiya everyone!

i’m nele, 18 years old and living in sweden! i’ve been roleplaying for almost 6 years now (i started roleplaying in english maybe 4 years ago?) and i’m hoping to find someone who’s willing to rp with me :]

i don’t really require a lot, but i expect you to write at least 2 paragraphs, write in third person n past form and to maybe interact ooc since i’d love for us to build a friendship as well ^____^

i’m up for roleplaying canon and/or alternate universe! i love roleplaying aus like fake dating, college, werewolf/vampires in modern setting, gangs, soulmates and just simple aus like tattooist/florist aus etc etc!! also i’d like if we would add some angst to our plots, i’m kind of a h*e for angst hehehehe

here are some different animes and ships i’d like to rp! bold names are the ones i’d prefer roleplaying as

haikyuu
kageyama/hinata
kenma/hinata
yachi
/kiyoko

my hero academia
midoriya
/todoroki
yaoyaorozu/jirou
midoriya
/iida
ashido/uraraka