• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Anime and Video Game Trash(Fandom RP Search)

LittleBakingBun

Local Weeb
Hey there!
My name is Jules, or Bun, and I'm a big old nerd with no shame looking to pick up another rp partner or two to fill my free time with.

~*~ About me ~*~
I'm 26
I've been roleplaying for over a decade
Quality > Quantity
I try to reply at least once a day
I'm a big, big fan of OCs

~*~ What I'm looking for ~*~
18+ please - I'm uncomfortable writing with anyone who's younger
Doubling is a must if we're using canon characters!
3+ paragraphs per reply, please
Open communication - I love making friends with my writing partners

~*~Writing Sample ~*~
It was between twilight and dawn, those impossibly early hours when the only things that were awake were gods and bakers. Yua had once heard it referred to as Gods' Hour, and that thought stuck with her as she awoke in a dark room. It was strange in the way that all hotel rooms were strange when shadows ripped them of defining features, confusing as she blinked and rubbed her eyes, contemplating if it was really worth waking at all.

Her feet left faint marks on the cold, glossy wooden floor as she moved. They disappeared once the heat of her body was forgotten, leaving nothing but ghostly memory in her wake as she went about her morning.

She was sluggish as she dressed, her mind clicking awake with one reluctant thought at a time.

She had stayed out late the night before, entertaining a bar with dexterous fingers on a borrowed instrument and chatting with strangers, catching but glimpses into lives she'd never know. Now, though, she was alone, and there was work to be done.

The job she had picked up just the day before was a simple one, a solo mission with pay on par with its danger level, which was to say: not very much. As she brushed her hair, wrangling the mess of tangles back into something presentable, she mulled over her next steps. She was nothing if not a thoughtful person, mindful of her moves even in the face of easy work. It's what kept her alive and well.

Hair pulled back, Yua finally meandered into the bathroom. She didn't bother turning the lights on as she washed her face. She didn't need to know what she looked like, didn't need the face of fratricide staring her down in the mirror.

"You're a hard woman to track down, Yua."

She froze. Oh, right.

She forgot.

"It's part of my appeal." She answered. Turning off the sink, Yua dried her face and looked up.

In the mirror, her visage was replaced with that of an attractive woman, her blonde hair styled in loose waves and her eyes too perfectly friendly. The woman, Aoi if Yua recalled right, smiled slightly and lifted a hand. Her palm kissed the glass from within and the material rippled.

There she stood, her small stature easily ignored by the way she held herself. Yua tossed the damp face towel to the side, stepping back into the main space of the hotel room. Aoi followed.

"I've given you the time you requested to consider our offer," Aoi said, her voice smooth. Calm. "I take it you've made your decision?"

~*~ My Fandoms! ~*~

・゚ ✦ ° Demon Slayer
- completely caught up on the manga and anime
I can write as: Tanjiro, Inosuke, Giyu, Shinobu, Rengoku, Obanai, Doma, Mitsuri, Akaza, Daki, Gyutaro- I'll try anyone really lets do this!
I would like: Sanemi, Genya, Giyu, Obanai

・゚ ✦ ° Naruto- Og and Shippuden (it's been a while since I've watched the series but I'm rewatching the OG and man I'd love a Naruto rp!)
I can write as: Shikamaru, Kiba, Gaara, Lee, Ino, Sakura, Temari, Guy, Kakashi, Itachi, Kisami, Sasori, Deidara - if someone isn't listed here just ask!
I would like: Rock Lee, Itachi, Kiba, Kisami, Gaara

・゚ ✦ ° Ouran High School Host Club - Anime Only
I can write as: Tamaki, Mori, Haruhi, Honey, Nekozawa, Kyoya
I would like: Mori, Kyoya

・゚ ✦ ° Tokyo Mew Mew - I have 0 ideas for this but my god do I love this stupid, stupid show

・゚ ✦ ° Death Note
I can write as:
L, Light, Matsuda, Near, Mello
I would like: Matsuda

・゚ ✦ ° My Hero Academia - I dropped the anime after the Gentle Criminal arc so doing anything set before or way after would be best
I can write as: Shoto, Iida, Midoriya, Kirishima, Denki, Mirio, Tamaki, Ochako, Tsu, Mina, Momo, Nejire, Present Mic, Aizawa, Toshinori, Shigaraki, Twice, Compress, Dabi, Overhaul
I would like: Dabi or Shigaraki for a villain plot, Tamaki, Aizawa, Midoriya

Video Games
Oblivion

Skyrim

Mass Effect

Dragon Age Origins
I can write as:
Alistair, Zevran, Morrigan, Sten
I would like: Zevran, Sten

Dragon Age Inquisition
I can write as:
Varric, Solas, Blackwall, The Iron Bull, Cassandra
I would like: Josie, The Iron Bull

Fallout New Vegas

Fallout 4
I can write as:
Nick Valentine, Piper, John Hancock
I would like: John Hancock

Vampire the Masquerade

Persona 5: Royal
I can write as:
Ann, Ryuji, Makoto, Futaba, Yusuke
I would like: Ryuji

~*~ So, what now? ~*~
If you've made it this far and you see a fandom you like, message me! My DMs are open for any questions, comments, or requests!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread