• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

star creature

You don't belong here, do you?
Hey there! Call me B.

As you can see from my title, I am looking for something angsty and dark. If you don't like darker themes and/or have many triggers, I would suggest another thread. On the topic of triggers, if you have any please let me know before we plan out our rp (:

I am currently only interested in m/m rps.

About Me (Please Read):

I am above the age of 18, I would prefer if you are as well.

Please be able to write at least one good sized paragraph. I stick to about 3-5 paragraphs on average, or I'll match with you.

Please be literate with decent grammar and spelling.

My replies vary during the week, I have a busy schedule so please be patient with me.

I like rping through pm. I also love OOC chat and will make a separate pm for it (:

I use realistic face claims only. My character sheets can be basic or detailed, depending on how detailed you like yours. I also only rp in third person, past-tense.

#1. (So, this pretty much follows the exact storyline of 28 Days Later.)

A powerful virus escapes from a British research facility. Transmitted in a drop of blood and devastating within seconds, the virus locks those infected into a permanent state of murderous rage. Within 28 days the country is overwhelmed and a handful of survivors are left.

YC wakes up from a coma in a deserted hospital. YC is alone, clueless, and practically defenseless against the infected, so he finds himself in trouble. MC, who prefers travelling alone, helps you escape from a hoard of the infected. MC ensures to get YC to safety before abandoning him, but YC doesn't want to travel alone so he sticks around anyway even though it causes conflict between the two.

Their goal is to get to Manchester, where the British military promises to protect all survivors. Little do they know that when they get there, the infected aren't the only thing they need to be afraid of.

#2. (This rp will contain a lot of dark and mature themes, especially surrounding mental health).

YC is a college professor and counselor who works in the psychology department. When he's a counselor after class hours, his job is to help students with their emotional problems whether they're due to school or other reasons. He's not much older than the students, somewhere in his late twenties or early thirties. It is his first year at this university, and he is already becoming loved and respected by the community.

MC is an introvert, typically found absorbed in his own thoughts. He is silent and lonely in his classes as he goes through his junior year of college. His mental health is at an all time low, but he doesn't know of the counseling resources on campus so YC and MC haven't met yet. But on one stressful evening, YC finds MC while MC is in need of serious help. YC helps him out of the difficult situation which begins an attachment from MC onto YC.

Eventually MC's attachment slowly grows into an obsession. Their teacher-student relationship becomes complicated and their work and school lives become intense.

#3.
YC and MC were close childhood friends, they often spent lots of time together. YC was a prince, and MC came from a very poor family but that did not stop them from being friends. As they grew into teenagers, they grew feelings for each other and would secretly show affection when no one was around. They could not be a couple in public as it was forbidden in the kingdom. One day they got caught during a kiss by YC's father, and MC was banned from the kingdom, never to return...

..But not before promising the prince that he would one day find him again. MC fled to a different kingdom and became a knight, while YC married a princess. Years later, MC sneaks into the kingdom to find YC, but now their relationship is even more secretive -and complicated- than before.

I don't have any more plots or ideas, but I'm open to discussing pairings and a different plot/idea if you have one. We can also tweak the ideas if you don't like something or have a better idea, just lemme know. I love hearing the ideas of others so please share!

If interested, please pm me what your favorite movie is and which rp you'd like to do (:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back