• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for an RP :)

Pipa The Great

Certified Klutz
Heya guys! I've been craving an RP, but can't seem to find one that fits right for me, so I'll just make one!

I'm looking for:

~Semi-literate writers (one-liners are okay only if in conversation, and there is no other alternative)

~Grammar and spelling need to be acceptable, if you can :) Minor mistakes are fine.

~You don't have to be active all the time, but if you quit, please let me know.

~If you're interested, please PM me as I am not able to start conversations myself yet :)

Plots:

1. Crime Duo: Oh the ideas :3 We could do espionage, as undercover spies working for some government agency trying to save the world or something. We could be thieves, plotting to rob an extremely valuable piece of art, a large sum of money, etc. Street racers are fun too :)
  2. Renaissance/Medieval: Princess x Servant Boy, Servant Girl x Prince, Knight x Princess (This category is a bit tough for me to come up stuff for, but I think it's fun nevertheless)
  3. Modern Superhero: I love superpowers. Elements are my favorite to play with, but please don't let that limit your imagination! :) We could have our charries on the run maybe? Trying to keep their powers secret, something along those lines. If you want to have a charrie with mutations, it'd be wonderful if you could keep them subtle and simple :) However, if you really must, run it by me and I may take it as a challenge... Depending on how well you write, etc.
  4. Typical Slice of Life: My favorite! We can do Rich x Poor/Average, Popular x Outsider, Rebel x Goodie Two-Shoes, Best Friend x Best Friend, Forgotten Friend x Popular, Rich x Nerd, Popular x Project... My my, the possibilities are endless :) Some of these could be crossed over, too!
  5. Fandom: To be honest, I only really like to do this category as an OC. However, if you're interested in doing a canon character, that's fine as well! And if you would really like me to play a canon, you can ask :) If I am familiar with the character, I might do it. The fandoms I can do are: Harry Potter, The Avengers (maybe a new, younger version?), Spider-Man (I love Andrew Garfield as Spidey xD )... Not really into Anime RP's, sorry! I can't seem to think of them all at the moment, but there are a bunch out there. Lol just PM me if you have any ideas!

I'm perfectly fine with doubling up or whatever, should the need for more characters arise. I'm okay with playing either the male or female perspective, but I'm not comfortable with slash. Romance for me makes the RP's a little more fun, so long as it isn't rushed or anything :3 We could do any combination of the above ideas, if you would like. Oh and in regards to characters and their age ranges... 17-25 years old is a good area. Anyways, if any of my fancies strike an interest in you, hmu! PM me and we'll go from there :) I have many more details in mind that I think would be cool to incorporate.

Unfortunately, I can only handle a few RP's at a time so later replies may not be attended to immediately. Also, I may not always be on because school is one of my top priorities. I will do my very best to reply ASAP, though :) Happy RP-ing!

I love the whole idea of rich x poor, I also have some other pairings to choose from. :3

I'd be super interested in RPing with you! All of these are appealing to me haha, also I'm good with romance as well, I find that it really makes the RP more interesting :3

dylans said:
I'd be super interested in RPing with you! All of these are appealing to me haha, also I'm good with romance as well, I find that it really makes the RP more interesting :3
Narumi said:
I love the whole idea of rich x poor, I also have some other pairings to choose from. :3
I would love to RP with you guys, but unfortunately I have quite a few going now... :/ I'm sorry! I'll definitely know who to talk to though, should I find a need to RP again :)

[QUOTE="Pipa The Great]Heya guys! I've been craving an RP, but can't seem to find one that fits right for me, so I'll just make one!

I'm looking for:

~Semi-literate writers (one-liners are okay only if in conversation, and there is no other alternative)

~Grammar and spelling need to be acceptable, if you can :) Minor mistakes are fine.

~You don't have to be active all the time, but if you quit, please let me know.

~If you're interested, please PM me as I am not able to start conversations myself yet :)

Plots:

1. Crime Duo: Oh the ideas :3 We could do espionage, as undercover spies working for some government agency trying to save the world or something. We could be thieves, plotting to rob an extremely valuable piece of art, a large sum of money, etc. Street racers are fun too :)
  2. Renaissance/Medieval: Princess x Servant Boy, Servant Girl x Prince, Knight x Princess (This category is a bit tough for me to come up stuff for, but I think it's fun nevertheless)
  3. Modern Superhero: I love superpowers. Elements are my favorite to play with, but please don't let that limit your imagination! :) We could have our charries on the run maybe? Trying to keep their powers secret, something along those lines. If you want to have a charrie with mutations, it'd be wonderful if you could keep them subtle and simple :) However, if you really must, run it by me and I may take it as a challenge... Depending on how well you write, etc.
  4. Typical Slice of Life: My favorite! We can do Rich x Poor/Average, Popular x Outsider, Rebel x Goodie Two-Shoes, Best Friend x Best Friend, Forgotten Friend x Popular, Rich x Nerd, Popular x Project... My my, the possibilities are endless :) Some of these could be crossed over, too!
  5. Fandom: To be honest, I only really like to do this category as an OC. However, if you're interested in doing a canon character, that's fine as well! And if you would really like me to play a canon, you can ask :) If I am familiar with the character, I might do it. The fandoms I can do are: Harry Potter, The Avengers (maybe a new, younger version?), Spider-Man (I love Andrew Garfield as Spidey xD )... Not really into Anime RP's, sorry! I can't seem to think of them all at the moment, but there are a bunch out there. Lol just PM me if you have any ideas!

I'm perfectly fine with doubling up or whatever, should the need for more characters arise. I'm okay with playing either the male or female perspective, but I'm not comfortable with slash. Romance for me makes the RP's a little more fun, so long as it isn't rushed or anything :3 We could do any combination of the above ideas, if you would like. Oh and in regards to characters and their age ranges... 17-25 years old is a good area. Anyways, if any of my fancies strike an interest in you, hmu! PM me and we'll go from there :) I have many more details in mind that I think would be cool to incorporate.

Unfortunately, I can only handle a few RP's at a time so later replies may not be attended to immediately. Also, I may not always be on because school is one of my top priorities. I will do my very best to reply ASAP, though :) Happy RP-ing!

[/QUOTE]
If you could shoot me a PM. I think we would match up well. Considering I've posted some similar plots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back