• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for an rp partner :)

Cecy

Hello everyone ^.^

I am looking for someone who wants to rp with me, on the following 3 terms:

1- You must (or at least try to) be able to reply at least twice a day

2- I prefer na mxf rp, and you can pick who you feel more confortable rping as :)

3- I am on my phone, so I may not see your replies to this thread (sorry about that :( ) so, if I don't reply in 10 minutes or so, you know why! But once I'm back on my computer (in about an hour) I'll reply to you :)

PM me if you prefer :)

Now, about the rp!

Blue - I have a plot, but if you don't like it or if you have a suggestion, we can change it :)

Fandoms:

- Hunger Games/ Catching Fire

- Mortal Instruments/Infernal Devices

- Divergent Trilogy

- Fallen Angels Series, by Jr Ward

- Lord of the Rings

Other ideas:

- Angel x Demon

- 19th century romance

- WWWI romance

- Zombie Apocalypse

- Pirates RP

Thank yoou!

Hello There!

I'm interested in the Divergent series.

I have only watched/read the first Divergent, so it would be better if we focus on that.

PM me later if you are interested.

- Flipper

I always love me some zombies, or I could do a Hunger Games one, or even both! X3 I'd like to discuss to hear what you had in mind more in depth, if you don't mind ^^ Also, my ability to reply might be a bit strained due to Internet troubles, but I'll try my best to reply whenever!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back