• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for an RP partner

Mari_Rose

Empress of Potatoes
Hello!

I posted one of these not to long ago and got many responses, but I feel like it's time to start fresh again. So here we go.

My only thing is that I ask you be active, and take time to think out your posts. There is something my creative writing teacher tells me and that is "show, don't tell." It's not something I live by but I am trying to practice such a saying. We aren't all perfect, I know that. But as long as you are contributing to the plot, the story, and have well thought out post (no matter the quantity, though I do prefer 2-3 lines) then we will be happy. And do not worry, I will be trying my best to do the same.

As for plots I am usually open to anything. However there are a few exceptions: usually I do not do fandom based roleplays, I will however use concepts from fandoms, it will ultimatly though be a plot of our own design with OC's.

And that brings us to characters. I can play both genders, though if choice allows I prefer female. I also have the ability to play mulitple haracters at once, just as long as I'm not roleplaying with myself. If I wanted to do that I wouldn't have made this topic.

Here are a few ideas that I've had in mind, or general things that I enjoy:

-Master X Slave (either neko or human for both. And you'd be surprised, this plot is very generic but if it's done right it will go well)

-Knight X Princess

-Yaoi

-Medieval

-Fantasy

-Neko anything

-Dragons (Though I guess that goes with fantasy)

-Some slice of life sort of things, depends on the plot though

Sorry for the long read, though I hope you are interested, and if you are you can pop a message here ^^

I'd love to be your roleplay partner! I haven't figured out how to PM yet, and the one person who did tell me that all i had to do was click the username and and select "PM", forgot to mention that it's not really there. Regardless, it'd be cool to roleplay with a girl, since I haven't done that in a long while. I actually like any combination of your ideas listed so far here, except with yaoi. I think I'll leave that stuff to the manga, haha.

Do you have any specifics? I've never roleplayed a dragon before, so I'd be awkward at first if that's what you want. I'll get better with practice though, so no worries there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back