• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

georgemiser

RP List​

OK, so. Here’s the brief. I’m a veteran rper in my late 20s, heavily into comic book and superhero stuff. My skill in literate to semi-lit, and Paragraph to Multi-Paragraph. Will gladly rp with those 20 and over with similar writing skills and preferences, who are comfortable with playing multiple characters. Mostly 1x1, mostly canon characters or au adaptions of canon characters. Looking for a long-term story roleplay, preferably on discord. Here are a few fav fandoms of mine:

Young Justice

X-Men: Evolution​

X-Men: The Animated Series

Legion of Superheroes

Batman: The Brave and the Bold

Justice League: Gods and Monsters

The Boys (Comics)

DC’s Kingdom Come

James Robinson’s Golden Age

DC: The New Frontier

Stan Lee’s DC Universe (Thinking of doing a reversal with Julius Schwartz and the Marvel Universe. If you’re the storytelling type and feel up to it, please contact me.)

DCAU

Amalgam

Watchmen
_______________________________________________________________________________________
If any of these appeal to you and you'd like to know more, please feel free to send my a comment here, or see in on discord at AllStarGP#9621​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back