• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

CannibalPicnic

Hi! My name’s Newt and I’m looking for a roleplay partner, long or short term.
I write in a literary format, usually third person and multi-paragraph.

Here’s a list of themes that interest me: Horror, Monsters, Creatures, Giants, Robots, Scalies, Killer characters, murder mysteries, ghosts, supernatural stuff, etc.
I’m interested in weird and wonderful plots and characters that can interact in fun ways. I’m mainly interested in OC roleplays but I’m also open to fandom roleplays, such as Danganronpa, and Welcome to Night Vale.

Here are pictures of some of my OCs so you can get an idea of the universes I work in: 155E55BB-D9DA-4A10-AB5E-059105FB9F7E.jpeg
This is Hunter.
7966AAC2-E1B3-48AE-99F6-553C873120A6.jpeg
This is Eros, who is my main OC.
90241F6A-3E61-4D08-911C-976CE85A59F0.jpeg
This is Elisium
I have many more ocs, many based on more grotesque monsters that I won’t post here for fear of violating guidelines.

I have some plot ideas as examples- these are not specifically plots I want to rp right now. But I thought it might give you an idea of my style.

“Someone goes into the woods in search of a certain spot, be it to take photos, take part in an activity, etc.... however as they get further into it they suspect they may be going the wrong way. Night is approaching, and there are signs around the vicinity that hint at another presence nearby... one that may be friendly, but probably isn’t”

“Character A finds themself in a strange facility after being found and deemed an anomaly that must be hidden from the public, either falsely or not. As they move through the facility and work on escaping they learn about the other inmates, their strange forms, and try to ally with them to get out. They discover a room that nobody is allowed in... but they can’t see anything inside... Character B is lurking”

“A strange and terrifying creature (character A) sees Character B one day and becomes obsessed with tracking them down, and this obsession soon puts them in danger... but does the monster want to protect them...or take them as a trophy?”

“Character A is exploring a seemingly abandoned place in search of a phone, as theirs has broken and their car has broken down in the middle of nowhere. unbeknownst to them, this used to be a hospital, and while they’re not alone, their company might not be wanted”

I am happy for these plots to turn romantic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back