• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Snackofthefuture

A lil Woozy right now
Roleplay Availability
RP Partner Search-

Hey guys whats up! My name is Connor though I usually go by Snack when it comes to RPs.

I am a college freshman alternating between West and East coast for school, I really enjoy writing and drawing having done each respectively as a hobby since around middle school. I've been doing RPs for about 2 or 3 years now and I really enjoy them.

For an idea of what sort of fiction I enjoy and have found myself inspired by Ill give some examples of some series Ive been enjoying recently:
  • BLAME
  • Warhammer 40k and Fantasy
  • Halo
  • RWBY
  • Evangelion
  • The Fate series
  • Borderlands
  • Creepypasta
  • Hotline Miami

I don't really RP fandom stuff because I like creating my own plots and worlds but if you have an idea you think I’d be interested in don't hesitate to throw it out there.

I do have some requirements/rules for RP, but I think you'll find that they are very reasonable and probably similar to your own.

1. Be kind and invested along with cooperative; This goes especially for if we’re creating a world as in it’s creation we have to some sort of concerted effort otherwise it will be a jumbled mess.
  2. Pull your own weight; Contribute to the RP a decent amount plz, it's really not very fun when only one person is making all of the lore/important decisions/plot/etc.
  3. Keep the writing at a paragraph or more, I'm not big on single sentence responses in an RP. Quality is important as well ofc, just try your best and that should be good. Grammar is hella important as well, so honestly keeping the RP third person is best as any other perspective often leads to a lot more confusion than necessary.
  4. Not a rule really but the more fleshed out the characters the better, I like Characters sheets and such a lot. I could talk about characters all day to be honest, how they act, how they interact with other characters, that's honestly one of my favorite parts about RPs.
  5. Also not a rule but having and being able to write multiple characters is a huge plus.
  6. If you suddenly cant RP with me thats okay Id like it if you send a message in that case but im usually alright with ghosting even if it is hella annoying, if you pop back up with a response though thats fine.
I usually play male characters for most RPs but I like having multiple by the end of the RP
But I can definitely play any other sort of character in any sorta situation lol

Here are some RP ideas Ive had as of late

Hero Team RP
I don't really have much content for it but basically, the gist of it is that the 2 Hero teams of a certain 2 futuristic large cities are merging together due to financial difficulties and must now learn to deal with each other's new members and relationships along with discontented anti-heroes and villains who don't want to deal with more heroes.

We will both make a team/cast of 4-6 heroes and then they will join together as a superhero team to protect an area of pretty decent size in a setting we can create.
I have a CS already made, You don't have to fill in everything for every character (speaking of characters not everyone in the team needs to be a protagonist but each needs a CS) but use the important parts of the CS.

If you have any questions about the RP or want to add lore feel free to ask/add once I've accepted you
This RP will cover as many genres as we like, though an emphasis on action, drama, and romance will be key. Horror and comedy elements are also completely acceptable and since this is a superhero RP it will most definitely cover Sci-Fi and Fantasy.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back