• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for an rp partner! (OC only!) - Temp closed!

KingAki

Very busy currently! Slow replies!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi there! I'm new to this whole rpnation thing and haven't rped in over 3 years so please be kind as I get back into rping!

Some specifications!

-Contact:I prefer to do rps in private! I could do pms on here or discord, whichever you prefer.

-Gender preference: I can play any gender, I'm pangender myself after all. I have no preferences for what my partner plays! I'm okay with any shipping

-Style:I'm willing to rp in any style, but my preferred is third person, past tense. I'm not sure how long my replies will be, as I'm just getting back into it, but please don't expect novels from me. I'll always do at the very least a paragraph or 2, and will do my best to not let the rp fall flat.

-Response time: Please be patient with me. I work and attend school, so I won't be able to reply every minute, but I will try my best to reply multiple times a day, at the very least once a day. If I ever go multiple days without responding, feel free to send me a message, as I likely genuinely forgot, since I have ADHD and autism. I will be as patient as you need as well, I understand that people need their time!

-Interests: I personally prefer romance fics! Making my ocs kiss other people's ocs is one of my favorite pastimes. But I'm okay doing platonic rps too!

-Other: Like I said before, please be patient with me, since this will be my first time rping in forever and I've only rped with one long-term rp partner as well as one other short-term rp partner. Also! I will most likely draw our characters together I have no self control ehethe autism.png

Some tropes I love!:

-Fake Dating

-Enemies to lovers

-Arranged Marriage

-Mutual pining

Sorry if I forgot anything I'm new to forums HEEM HEEM WHIMPER.jpg

Hiiiiiii! I'm definitely interested in a romance themes. It's my favorite actually. Now I see there's no reply to this, but idk if you've been PMed or not. But imma shoot my shot! Lmk if you're still open and I'll open a pm!

Hiiiiiii! I'm definitely interested in a romance themes. It's my favorite actually. Now I see there's no reply to this, but idk if you've been PMed or not. But imma shoot my shot! Lmk if you're still open and I'll open a pm!
Hey there, yes I'm still open!

Hello! I'd be interested in roleplaying with you :)
Hey there! Sorry, but I'm going to close my rps for a bit, I didn't expect so many replies within the night and I don't want to overwhelm myself!

Hiya! I think all these scenarios are adoraable! Would love an arranged marriage rp?
Hey there! Sorry, but I'm going to close my rps for a bit, I didn't expect so many replies within the night and I don't want to overwhelm myself!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back