• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for an rp partner! [MxM]

kari1299

Assbutts and Idjits!
Hello! Its been a while since I've been on this site and I've honestly been wanting to use an old oc of mine!

Here's the sort of plot I had in mind though we can tweak and change it to suit our needs;

Kurohoshi is an Okami. A race that has become almost extinct due to hunters and their enemies. As of now, he keeps his race a secret for obvious reasons. Usually okamis remain with their packs, strength in numbers and all. But due to some complicated circumstances Kuro has not spoken to his family in years. Forced to live by himself in a society where his kind are coveted, the young okami has had to resort to take up a dreadful occupation. Having no choice but to use his good looks and charms for money, he works as a courtesan at the Black Dhalia.

Your oc, a wealthy and famous CEO that comes from a powerful family and is known for his good looks. Being bachelor of the year, many are after him. To everyone's surprise, the famous bachelor falls in love with a young woman from yet another well known family. It was to be the wedding of the century. Your oc was compelled infatuated, however, a month or so before the wedding, he catches her cheating with none other than another young rich heir who's always been at odds with your oc. Having been left for him, your oc is heart broken. Not knowing how to cope, he's dragged to the Black Dhalia by a friend to drown out his sorrows.

And that's when Kuro comes in. A charming guy with a dazzling smile and a promise to make the pain go away

☆☆☆​

Here is a bit more info of my rules and some requirements:

▪︎You can totally use supernatural ocs for this rp, I actually encourage it though its okay if you want a normal oc.

▪︎Pls be semi lit or lit!

▪︎Pls bring an oc when you message me!

▪︎Mature themes may be touched like violence, drugs, alcohol etc. We can always discuss our parameters and triggers.

▪︎Anime fcs only!

▪︎I'm a slow replier so pls don't pester me for a reply T-T I'll get discouraged. Ring is just a hobby I do when I have time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back