• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for an RP Partner (Fandom and Original!)

Like-A-Moss

Little Lady
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello all!!

I am looking for a good roleplay partner who:
  • Is semi-literate
  • Open to OOC, I love getting to know you and bounce ideas off of each other!
  • I really don't care about your age! I'm not going to do anything NSFW anyway, so it's really not super important
A little bit about me!
  • I'm a 19 year-old heterosexual female that goes by she/her pronouns
  • My time zone is Central Daylight or GMT-5
  • I'm in college, but I still reply pretty often, it just depends on my work load
  • I've been roleplaying for a long time, but have only been on RpNation for about 4ish months
    • That being said, I'm still getting used to longer replies and I actually feel very overwhelmed with a wall of text. I'd say my replies are about 2 paragraphs, but sometimes I really can't think of what to say. I do, however, try my best to make sure that it'll be easy to go off of.
I like Fantasy, Romance, Slice of Life, pretty much anything, especially slice of life!!
Please PM me as I will forget to look on this
Below will be different ideas!

• All of my rps are mxf or fxf and can also be romantic or platonic, although I do prefer romance in my rps, and usually like our characters to get to know each other as well. However, if it's romance, I like to do mxf. I have absolutely nothing against LGBTQ+, that's just what I prefer!
    If I have an rp idea and you want to add or change anything, feel free! I love giving you the option so then you'll be more interested in the idea!! I also like to have a bit of world building, but it can be as basic as you want haha.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back