• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern looking for an rp partner :) clickclickclick

galaga

hahaha wait what?
hello! thanks for dropping by to take a look :)

I am new to rpnation and I'm searching for someone willing to roleplay as a male character for a fxm plot.
At the moment I'm quite flexible with what to rp although my main preference is slice-of-life, pirates, fantasy/mythological or a mafia-based plot (romance is a must in any rp we do!)

Some small things to take into account:
- I rp in third person and female characters only (anime, real life, whatever really..)
- I prefer roleplaying as original characters if possible!
- english is not my first language so I apologise in advance for any mistakes I may make along the way
- I do descriptive rp usually, para or multi para, I always try to keep up with my partner's reply although if it's more than two/three paragraphs or below 4 sentences I may struggle (specially if the reply is too short)
- I do not have a time limit, I understand that we all have a life outside rpnation and there's no rush in replying!

I think that's all for now, thanks for reading up until the end! have a great day and stay hydrated <3

Hello there compatriot! I prefer to play males anyway, and I too have been craving some slice-of-life. I can do 2-3 paragraphs, or 4-5 if I’m really interested. Okay, ciao.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back