• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for an RP (open to anything)

I’m interested in warrior cats if you are!

I do long and complex responses (and expect the same) and tend to focus on the uniquenesses of my characters and the environment.

I enjoy concepts like characters growing worse, redemption arcs, and starclan prophecies. I also do classics like forbidden mates and found families.

An example of what my characters are kinda like is VultureTooth, a blindly ambitious bulky Tom born without his two front legs.
He’s able to adapt to difficult situations, and what he lacks in speed he makes up for strength.
I also do art.

If your interested just feel free to reply.

Last edited:
MisterEightySix and I are working on starting a superhero RP! The story is supposed to be optimistic in tone, though the actual setting is a realist (but not cynical) reconstruction of how superheroes would work in the real world. We should have the interest check/signup up in the next 48 hours!

No obligations here, but here's the interest check for an offbeat, original setting group roleplay about a school of villainy and henchmanship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back