• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for an original, creative fairy tale type RP

Hey there. I'm a 22 year old woman and I've been roleplaying on and off for about ten years on various websites. I'm looking for someone 18+ that enjoys writing at least a few paragraphs per post— depending on context, of course, I like quality over quantity. I just like each post to have some substance that adds to the story. I'm trying to become a better writer, and I really like world-building with someone, writing fleshed-out characters, and sometimes dark/gritty scenes. I tend to write male main characters, but I'm down for females as well. I usually aim to make a post at least once a day, depending on word count and whatnot, but I'll miss some. I personally like a lot of fantasy elements to my RPs, and for these ideas I was kind of thinking of a medieval/fairy tale type setting. I had a couple simple ideas that I like to think are open-ended and could go in different places if you're inspired. But nothing's set in stone, so if you have a tweak you think would work well, any ideas of your own, I'd like to hear them!

1.) Character A suffers from a curse of lycanthropy (or similar). After reaching a point of desperation, they come across Character B, who offers them answers and promises a cure. In return, they ask for Character A to work for them. Character A accepts, only to discover that they've been tricked into a deal with a demon, who plans on using them for evil. I don't have a preference to which character I play, either.

2.) Character A is the prince/princess of a developing kingdom, but holds a dark secret: they are a changeling, swapped out at birth by faeries in place of the true-born prince. Character B is put in a place to become close to Character A, as a servant, tutor, arranged marriage, etc. After discovering the secret, it is up to them to decide what to do from there. For this one, I'd prefer to play Character A, so it's for you to decide what Character B's place is and whether they're human or not.

So, if you enjoy either of these ideas, and have similar desires for a partner, I'd love to hear from you! Let me know what character you'd like to play and any ideas you have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back