• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for an MHA/BOTW rp partner!

SleeplessArcher

Hello! My name is Archer, a BOTW Roleplay (LOZ, that is) or an MHA/BNHA Roleplay!

My literacy is literate to novella, but I usually fluctuate depending on how much I’m given to work with. I would prefer my partner to be able to type at least a paragraph with good grammar.

Mostly looking for fluff, but action, adventure, and intricate plot is fine too!

I don’t mind my partner being any age, so don’t be afraid to talk to me! All I require is you being literate/advanced literate with good grammar, sentence structure, and a clear idea of who you’re portraying and what kind of scenario is taking place. Give me something to work with, so that way we can build off of eachother.

Message me if you’re interested ^^ we can discuss the finer details then.

Hey there! I saw on anxienthistoryy's post you replied to that you were interested in a pokemon RP and wanted to express my interest. Your messages dont seem to be enabled. Let me know if you want to see if we can work something out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back