• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

looking for an long term 1 on 1

Hii, I am looking for a long term 1v1 role-play with someone.

types:

first of all i am a big movie/series/anime addict. so i have millions of different ideas of role-play we can have

some of the types i like:

fantasy

supernatural

romantic

action

adventures

horror

and a lot more

looking for:

well i am looking for a girl(preferred) or a guy who is mature(16+),kind/polite/ and someone who can be incredibly active(i don't mean like 1 hour each day i mean like 4+ hours each day.)

terms:

1. must be 16+

2.must be super active( 4+ each day)

3. the person must be mature. i don't want to play with someone who is childish.

4. must speak/write and understand English

5.must have understandable grammar ( not asking for the grammar to be perfect. )

6.dedication: i need someone who will be dedicated and take the role-play seriously

where the role-play with take place:

well we can do it on here or Facebook(on the chat) or Skype

anyway i hope there is someone who is interested :) just add me on Facebook and private message me .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back