• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings โœง ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ค ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต-๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ค ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ โœง

amissinglink

sunset breeze
okay, so itโ€™s been... literally almost a year since i made one of these, and i really want to get back into writing and posting and making characters! iโ€™ve been stewing with some ideas iโ€™ve had for a while, and i finally want to write them out and reach out to people!

(am i also remaking this because in my last interest check, i sounded unbelievably snooty? yes, yes i am)

but first! please read the criteria thoroughly!

โœง please be literate! i used to not be too strict on this but after my experiences, I am. please give me at least 2-3 paragraphs to work with, and everything should be good! please, iโ€™m begging you, no one-liners. at all.
โœง as for replies, i really donโ€™t mind if you take too long to reply, as i prefer to have a well-thought-out response than something rushed. please donโ€™t go like two weeks with no response without messaging me first, okay? iโ€™ll get super worried, and i donโ€™t mind you having other things to do! mental health trumps rping in my opinion
โœง i would really prefer no erotic content unless weโ€™ve discussed it beforehand and weโ€™ve been rping long enough for me to be comfortable with you. honestly, iโ€™d prefer not to do it at all, or at least fade to black,
โœง no powerplaying please! your character can be strong, but realistically, they canโ€™t beat every single person around them
โœง i donโ€™t care about age that much in rping partner terms? iโ€™m 18+, but any age is fine with me
โœง also, nothing with slaves. or anything with potential rape themes! it makes me a little uncomfy and i donโ€™t really enjoy it!! (note that this doesnโ€™t count for a characterโ€™s backstoryโ€” as long as nothing is written in detail, the mentions of it in the past are ok!)
โœง no fandom stuff! just not really good at it in general, but this might change in the future!
โœง though platonic friendships in rp are super nice, i mainly want our main characters to fall in love slowly while getting to know each other, since iโ€™m such a sucker for love stories
โœง also, a fair warningโ€” i tend to get really heavy and invested in the plots of rps. please try to at least have some passion for the plot and where we need to be heading okay?

(mxm, fxf)

demon x angel
prince/princess x knight
prince/princess x prince/princess
dumbass vampire x moronsexual human/hunter
just dumbass x moronsexual in general
mercenary x person they are hunting
detective x wanted criminal helping with the current case
rival x rival
villain x hero/knight
the personification of death x personification of birth/life
alien x human they just discovered/rescued
forbidden romance between muse a and muse b (what reasons? weโ€™ll decide)
childhood best friends turn to lovers
arranged marriage between two princes/princesses
most soulmate auโ€™s (just ask me)
anything with samurais
anything with demons/angels (kinda obsessed with this)
anything with mythology (also obsessed with this rn!)
anything with wizards/witches/magic in general

currently mainly interested in:
demons/angels - the dynamic and the forbidden-ness of it... kinda been in love with this for years.
mythology - iโ€™ve actually been making 3 individual characters for this as well as separate plots for each of them, so if youโ€™re interested in this at all, please comment or DM me about it! please. iโ€™m begging you.
villain/hero - am i just a sucker for two people supposed to be hating each other ending up falling in love with each other? yes. yes i am.
dumbass/moronsexual - i will never not be interested in this. give me the morons.

iโ€™ll see if i can fix this up later to make it look better, but thank you so much for looking at my page! remember to comment or DM me if youโ€™re interested in starting a new adventure!! :bishiesparklesl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back