• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Request Looking for An artist good at coloring in!

DemonKitten

Handler of Souls, Destroyer of Hearts
Hi! I have a template that I am suppose to use to make icons for my Warrior cats roleplay, except, I suck at tabby stripes and unique things as well as Shading.

I am looking for someone to assist me. I have a few I need.

Wolfpaw
Jackalpaw- at the bottom
Eveningflare
Duskshadow
Swallowthorn
Cheetahpaw
Ripplefur

If you have commissions or something you can tell me your price. Im just really bad at doing those remaining cats. I can do solid and partial, but the uniqueness is hard. Im more of a pencil drawer. (These templates were made for use in my roleplay, btw)

Attachments

• Longhair.png
    Longhair.png
    28.7 KB · Views: 8
  • longfurfemale.png
    longfurfemale.png
    29 KB · Views: 10
  • Shortfur.png
    Shortfur.png
    24.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Shortfurfemale.png
    Shortfurfemale.png
    24.4 KB · Views: 5
Hello!
I could possibly help out with jackalpaw and a few others if i could try my hand at it. if we could discuss more about it that would be nice! I'd love the opportunity to help!

Yeah, That would be great! Ask me anything you wish!
Do you happen to have any deadlines for the pieces?
Due to christmas being right around the corner im getting a new art pen for my tablet so i could help out but it may take a bit once i do get it if thats alright.

Do you happen to have any deadlines for the pieces?
Due to christmas being right around the corner im getting a new art pen for my tablet so i could help out but it may take a bit once i do get it if thats alright.
I do not have any restrictions or deadlines for time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back