• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Looking for an adventurous buddy to explore the stars together!

Sanya

Master-procrastinator
What I've got:

1) A sort-of-unique setting with technology so advanced that it feels magical to have it, though people still die when they get killed. Also, money rules the world, but we're all familiar with this concept, aren't we?

2) A kind-hearted dreamer with cold metal body and warm human soul. He's got over his sad background, which is good, but he's still lonely, which is horrible for such a cinnamon roll. He'll call you "bro", protect you and hug you whenever possible if you agree to go exploring the endless space in his noisy and happy company.

What I'm looking for:

1) A co-adventurer. Male or female, human or not - doesn't matter. Just be nice to ma boi and pursue your dream, he likes that kind of spirit.

2) An initiative player capable of writing relatively big posts and developing the story together, with a fair 50%/50% implication.

If you're interested, shoot me a PM, guys! And good luck to y'all!

Last edited:
As long as I can be ma alien girl, I wouldnt mind, but unfortunately due to my busy schedule I don't write very big posts

Hi!! I'd love to do something like this if you're still interested! I think I have a couple of interesting characters that could work and it would be super fun. Is it still open?

Bump!
Hi!! I'd love to do something like this if you're still interested! I think I have a couple of interesting characters that could work and it would be super fun. Is it still open?

Yes, it's open! Shoot me a message and we can discuss the details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back