• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for an adventure...

VapidBeauty

Perpetually tired.
Alright, and here I am again looking for some partners so I guess let's just get right into it?
(I still never know how to start these things.)
What you can expect from me:

• I can write anywhere from one to five paragraphs, more or less depending on what my partner gives me and how interested I am in the RP
  • Same goes for how often I reply. If I have a lot to work with post wise, I'm usually more interested and reply more often.
  • I can play either gender, I like playing both equally
  • I love romance.
  • Fade to black
  • I can also do any gender pairing, MxF, FxF, and MxM. With MxF and FxF being my craving right now
  • Doubling is cool with me! In fact, I prefer it.
  • I love world building, it's a lot of fun
  • Ditch friendly. I would prefer it if you're straight up honest with me about whether or not you wanna continue, but I also understand if for some reason you can't. After two weeks I'll just assume you got bored or can no longer do the RP.

What I expect from you: (It's not a lot I swear)

• Proper grammar. Occasional mistakes are okay, but I need to be able to understand what you're writing
  • Plot with me! It's better when both of us are equally enthusiastic about the RP rather than one of us doing all the work
  • Tell me what your limits are, the last thing I wanna do is make anyone uncomfortable, I will do the same for you
  • Follow RPnations rules. This one should be obvious, but just in case
  • Post at least once a week. This isn't a must though, life gets busy. I understand. Frequent replies are preferred though.
  • OOC chat is always welcome, in fact preferred. Not a must tho.

Finally onto the fun stuff, plots!
Muse A has always had powers. Ever since they were little they knew they were special
But they had to hide them due to Muse A's parents fearing society would never accept
them. So that's what Muse A did. At least until Muse B moved into the house next door.
Immediately, Muse A can't help but fall for Muse B, and they quickly become friends.

Though one day, Muse B catches Muse A using their powers in private while they thought
no one was around. But instead of being scared or disgusted, Muse B is actually intrigued
by this. Seeing their interest as a way to impress Muse B, Muse A decided to show off a
couple of tricks using their powers. And it works! Muse B is completely amazed by them, but
what happens when Muse A does a trick that's a little too risky? A trick that lands Muse A and
Muse B in a whole other dimension?

This could be dark or a soft fluff kinda story, whatever we decide. FxM, FxF,

The year is 3002. It had finally happened. Over fifty years ago, a nuclear war broke out
destroying everything in its path, including civilization as we know it. The remaining population
thought it was the end. The world was destroyed and there was barely anything left, there was no
possible way they could recover right?

Wrong. Out of the ashes rose a new group. They brought back food, created homes, and established
a new government. The cost of this? Individualism. No more free thinking, no more religion, no more
color. Just one government, one language, one culture. They taught you that differences breeds conflict and
conflict lead to demise so the only way to fix it and ensure the future was to get rid of it.

I don't really have an idea of who our characters would be, but I was thinking something along the lines of them
being a part of a resistance.

This one definitely isn't thought out, but I thought of the basic idea of a serial killer who's haunted by the ghost
of one of his/her victims.

Everyone knows Muse A is the typical good girl. She's the daughter of the chief in the police department, of course,
she would be. She's a straight-A student, comes home five minutes before curfew and works a part-time job
as a waitress. She was the perfect daughter. But she was bored. She wanted more from life than being known
as 'the girl next door.'

Finally, (after countless hours of her friend's begging) she decides to be a little adventurous and head
out to the bar on the other side of town, the side she's always been told to avoid. It's there where she spots
Muse B. S/he's attractive, charming, and has the confidence of a god. Muse B decides to start up a conversation with Muse A,
and right off the bat, there's obviously sparks between them and they start a friendship, maybe even something more.
But what if Muse B isn't who s/he claims to be? What if Muse B knows exactly who Muse A is and that's why they picked her
that night?
I was thinking FxF or MxF for this plot, but MxM could work as well!

Muse A and his/her friend, Muse B have been friends since childhood. They'd been through everything together, and you'd think
nothing could ever get in the way of their friendship right? Wrong. Muse A hates them with everything in his/her being.
Everything that Muse A wants, Muse B has. Everything Muse A has had to work for, Muse B gets handed on a silver
platter. It's always been like that, but what was the final straw for Muse A was when Muse B started dating
the girl/boy Muse A has been in love with since kindergarten.

Muse C is a demon, one who's been watching Muse A for a long time now. See, Muse C has been trapped in Hell for thousands
of years, desperate to get out. So, deciding to profit from the situation, the demon decides to offer Muse A a deal. Muse C will kill
Muse B, if Muse A finds a way to turn Muse C human.

I'm thinking this should revolve around Muse A and Muse C's characters, with muse b being a side character, or we could double.
Open for anything really.

(This idea isn't very thought out)
In the small town of West Lake, local residents have been going missing left and right. Seeing that the police force hasn't
cared enough to look into this themselves, a group of highschoolers decides to take matter's into their own hands.

This would be more of a mystery. Could be modern day or have fantasy elements. Could be dark, or light-hearted. Whatever
we decide.

Small idea that I got from a movie, but I think it could be fun to try. Two people wake up in the same
hotel room handcuffed together, with absolutely no recollection of anything that's happened in the last 24 hours. The only
clue being a cellphone from the night before, with a video of themselves telling them to get out of there as
soon as possible...

This one could go a lot of ways, dark presumably. Mxf, MxM, FxF

Pairings:
(Bold is my current cravings)​

• Flirtatious enemies
  • Forbidden romance
  • Dystopian future
  • Horror
  • Love x Hate relationship
  • One-sided crush
  • Apacolypse
  • Survivor x Survivor
  • Siren x Human
  • Demons
  • Angels
  • Student x teacher
  • Waitress x frequent customer
  • Runaway x traveler
  • Supernaturals
  • Mystery
  • Gang member x rival
  • Partners in crime
  • Futuristic
  • lab experiment x human/normal person
  • prisoner x prisoner
  • prisoner x prison guard
  • Two/four people trapped on a deserted island
  • Anything with the Titanic?

• Adventure
If you're interested in any of these just pm me or post here. :)

Last edited:
Hey, I'd love to do something with your "The Good, the Bad, and the Deceitful" plot!

Hello! I'm super interested in your 'show off' plot! or actually Waitress x frequent customer even

Users who are viewing this thread

Back