• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for an actor roleplay...

abigail.barnes

Bucky stan <3
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Happy Jeremy Renner GIF

Roleplay Request

Hello! The name's Abigail and I am a 24 year old RPer. I have this celebrity OC that I want to try out and I want my roleplay partner to play as my favourite actor (well 2nd fav) Jeremy Renner. My OC is called Lindsay Moriarty and she is a singer and actress. I will add a link to her Google Doc so you can skim through the details of her. I will also put a link to Jeremy's Wikipedia page, just in case anyone doesn't know who he is (which I will be surprised if you don't know who he is). I have a few plot ideas we can do, and if you want we can double up.

Lindsay's Google Doc profile

Jeremy's Wikipedia page

Jeremy Renner Bird GIF by Disney+

Plot Ideas

Here are my plot ideas for this roleplay:
  1. The Ill-Fated Co-Stars: On the set of "The Wallflower Project" (which, by the way, is a made-up film) Jeremy and Lindsay play two actors cast as the leads. However, their off-screen chemistry is filled with tension and clashes. As they navigate their roles and engage in intense rehearsals, their animosity slowly turns into a fiery attraction, leading to a passionate and tempestuous love affair that threatens to jeopardize the success of the film and their careers.​
  2. The Rekindled Flame: Jeremy, a renowned actor, and Lindsay, a rising star, were once deeply in love but parted ways due to personal and professional reasons. Years later, they unexpectedly reunite on the set of Rennervations. As they rekindle their connection while pretending to be in love on screen, their real feelings resurface, forcing them to confront their past and decide whether they can overcome their differences and give their love a second chance.​
  3. The Co-Stars' Confessions: During a joint interview, Jeremy Renner and the female actress are asked about their experience working together. As they share anecdotes and praise each other's talent, they begin to uncover a deeper connection beyond their professional relationship. Through a series of interviews and private moments, they gradually confess their feelings for one another, struggling to balance their blossoming romance with the demands of their careers and the public scrutiny that comes with it.​
Jeremy Renner Laugh GIF by Disney+

Double-up section (if you want to do a double RP)
Celebrities I can play:​
  • Chris Evans​
  • Hailee Steinfeld​
  • Sebastian Stan​
  • Anthony Mackie​
  • Elizabeth Olsen​
  • Scarlett Johansson​
Jeremy Renner Love GIF by Marvel Studios

A bit about my roleplaying style
  1. I am semi-literate, but sometimes I will write a bit more.
  2. If I'm not replying, I'm probably asleep or out somewhere. I live in the UK, so timezones might be different to where you are.
  3. I am quite shy when you first talk to me (even though sometimes it doesn't show it xD)
  4. As I said before, I am 24 so please be 18+ if we are going to roleplay, as the roleplays may include mature themes however I
    will not include themes that would be triggering to you, I promise.
  5. I love doing double up, they are my favourite way to roleplay with someone, of course if you're not comfortable doing that, then that is fine with me!
  6. You can comment under this post after I explained a bit more about my OC.
  7. I write in the 3rd person (using their names e.g. Lindsay is doing blah, blah, blah) and I would recommend if you would do the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back