• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for an Active RP Partner

Daeus

Null
I am here once again to seek some active RP partners. If you are interested please leave a reply, tag me, or send me a conversation (aka private message).

My Preferences

I prefer to RP as a female character.

I do not mind RPing with a male character. Please just ask beforehand.

I prefer M/F pairings over M/M and F/F pairings.

I will only RP in paragraph/novel form and in third person.

I like literate RPs. Your posts don't have to be perfect but there must be an effort with grammar and spelling.

I prefer long posts. I can type out a couple of paragraphs to a wall of text. I am willing to do some dialogue posts as well.

I will NOT RP with a Mary-Sue/Gary-Stu.

I do not do instant love romances.

I do not like metagaming, bunnying, or god-modding.

Activity

I am looking for a partner who will at least post a minimum of once per day. I am online at least once a day doing various things and will always try to post a reply to my RPs when I am online.

If I ever have to take a small hiatus (I am in college) I will let you know. That being said I also understand if my partner informs me of their hiatus as well.

I simply ask that you don't suddenly vanish. If you lose interest in the RP you can let me know rather than disappearing and ignoring inquiries.

Dear Partner...

I hope you are interested in long-term RPs and maybe even becoming a friend. Perhaps we shall find ourselves happily entering into multiple RPs with each other. I look forward to getting to know you and RPing with you.

Romance Pairings

Any bold character role would be the one I would prefer. Any bold-italic character role I am fine with either of us playing that selected role.

Fandom Pairings

Inuyasha: Sesshoumaru / Fandom OC

Inuyasha: Fandom OC / Fandom OC

Inuyasha: Kouga / Fandom OC

Inuyasha: Sesshoumaru / Kagome

Thor: Loki / Fandom OC

X-men: Fandom Mutant OC / Fandom Mutant OC

True Blood: Eric Northman / Fandom OC

True Blood: Fandom OC / Fandom OC

VoE: Van / Hitomi

Fantasy Pairings

Ancient God / Mortal

Ancient God / "Sacrifice"

Elf / Elf

Vampire / Human

Vampire / Fae

Vampire / Vampire

Maker / Progeny

Knight / Noble

Knight / Dragon

Scientist / Experiment

Demon / Human

Demon / Demon

Demon / Cursed Person/Contractor

Master / Servant

Husband / Wife (Marriage of Convenience, Arranged Marriage, Marriage Contract)

Lycan / Lycan

Assassin / Target

Assassin / Assassin

Hello! First off, I want to be straightforward with you right now. I am in high school as of now, and I am very busy with school work, homework, family, and more unexpected things life throws at me. Because of this, I am only on a few times a day, and I will only be able to reply every day, or every other day if things get really tense. But, to make up for the time loss, I try my best to write out a good, long, and hopefully good response, which can range from three paragraphs to walls of text, usually depending on what's happening in the roleplay and how much is given to me to work with. I also only write in third person, and I don't really have a preference of what gender I play as. That all being said, I really love the idea of doing a pair of a Arranged Marriage, and I was wondering if you were up for the task of sorting through the details of the plot line, the story line, the backgrounds, and etc. I might not always respond right away, but please keep in mind that I'm busy most of the time, and I will respect you when you are busy as well. So, if you're interested, please message me, and we'll get right into it (though I will have to go to bed in about an hour or less). Thank you! c:

A fellow Inuyasha fan, how interesting. I am intrigued. Hopefully, you will accept me as a partner. (:

I like playing female characters myself, but I would be happy to do up an rp with you still!

We could even do a double if you'd prefer :)

Ahhh I'm not a big fan of fandoms myself, unless it's strictly OC characters, with only Cameos by canon characters

oops. I replied to a couple recruitment threads so I just assumed it was directed at me! My bad @Melody Frazier

I was looking for an RP with you Daeus xD

Me too. It was my mistake. I was half asleep when I put that up and confused you and kitsune. It was early give me a break :P

kitsunemage said:
oops. I replied to a couple recruitment threads so I just assumed it was directed at me! My bad @Melody Frazier
I was looking for an RP with you Daeus
xD

Lol, it's fine. I was just very confusing and wondering what was going on with my thread (hijackers! joking, hehe). Shoot me a conversation with the pairings you were interested in.

[QUOTE="Melody Frazier]
Me too. It was my mistake. I was half asleep when I put that up and confused you and kitsune. It was early give me a break :P

[/QUOTE]
Haha, it's fine. It was just very confusing. It was as though all of a sudden my thread just because
the recruitment thread. X3 Send me a conversation with the pairings you were interested in please. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back