• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking For An Active Partner

StupidCupid

The Derpiest
I'll first introduce myself. So, the name is Joy or Trish. It's totally up to you on how you want to address me (so long as it's appropriate). I'm 14, and have been role playing for three years already (in other websites). I usually do fantasy, sci fi, action, drama, slice of life and romance (don't care what kind, I'm fine with boy xboy, girl x girl, etc.). I can rp humans, humanoids and even animals. My time zone is GST +8 just in case you want to know.

Now, onto what I need you to be able to do.

- Have LENGTHY posts (at least one long paragraph per reply)

- Have PROPER grammar (at least, grammar that I can understand) and spelling

- Be okay with the genres that I stated above ^

- Be active!

- Be well mannered (and I'll be well mannered to you too!)

- Is thinking of doing this long term. I'm looking for a friend that I could truly rp with.

- Has lots of plots and ideas, so we can both benefit and share our ideas.

I'm not just looking for one partner. I can have a lot (I think I can handle a lot). So just tag me on this thread or send me a pm! Just state your timezone, genres you like to rp and the rp length you usually do.

I write on several. Such as Fairy Tail, Sword Art Online, Percy Jackson, Akame Ge Kill, Warriors (by Erin Hunter), and much more. If you'd like, you can suggest something and I can just tell you if I'll be comfortable role playing that.

@Nichole

Ok..here's my list. Hellsing. , Life is strange, the wolf among us. , the walking dead game or show epic just to name a few

Hmm, I can do the Walking Dead. I'm not that into the show, but I know some stuff about it. What is Show Epic though? I never heard of it.

Sure. And oh! As in the animated movie Epic? I would like to try role playing that too (if that's the movie you're referring to).

Does happy dance..so much. Yes the animated movie epic ..I've all ways wanted to do an au of it ...could I rp as m.k?

Sure, I guess there won't be a problem if you rp as her. But I'm not gonna be sure who I'll roleplay as there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back