• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Siir3n

The world is cruel but also very beautiful
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi there!! I am a 23yr old woman, and I am only looking to write with other women, 18+.
For personal reasons I am not particularly comfortable interacting with men, sorry! If you want to know why, I have no problem explaining.
I may be comfortable writing with a male that is not interested in women, but it depends.

I prefer to play male characters, either MxM or MxF, I simply just don't write well for the female role.

I have been writing for 11yrs and I prefer to be relaxed in our writing but still literate, I may toss a giant post if I feel like it or I may type 3 or so paragraphs on my phone, it just depends.
I am fine with receiving the same thing from my partner as well. I don't mind if you cant reply constantly but I'd love to have days where we just post back and forth a few times in one day.
I also love chatting about our story and just in general being friends.

It would be wonderful if you were as obsessed with cute romance as I am, nothing overly hot and heavy, just fluff. I do love a good, dark and interesting plot, though. I'm perfectly okay with
darker subjects and tragic backstories, just let me know if something bothers you beforehand.
I absolutely love vampires, kitsunes, modified humans, supernatural beings and the like! I am totally open to coming up with something new, even. If you want to play a human, that's perfectly fine too!
Lastly, I prefer to write in DM.
Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
Vampires. You had me at vampires. Life is busy so I'm not always consistent in the interval of my replies. I do tend to match and I do like to take my time for quality.

If you don't mind that feel free to DM me.

i love fluffy romance!! i would love to rp with you, but i’m about 6 months from turning 18. if that’s a deal breaker, i don’t mind! hope you’re having a good day :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back