• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for an active female character for a GM-guided adventure

ArcticFox

Dreamer
I just completed a year-long zombie apocalypse RP and I would love to start off a new long-term plot. I'm looking for someone willing to play a female character in a fantasy world I'll be DM/GMing.

Basically, I will lead the main characters / romance interests (which will be introduced throughout the RP) and every NPC human or animal needed for the sake of the roleplay. You will only control your character and I will present you with choices at the end of each post that will influence the outcome of the story. The choices are not very rigid, you can always alter them or just say: I don't want to do any of this, I'll do this instead.

Important!

I need someone active, able to post one a day for the most part.
I will likely write my parts in second person and present tense, but you are free to write in third and past.
My own schedule is all over the place and I tend to disappear when work takes over, but I will do my best to let you know of everything in advance.
Please write 1 or 2 paragraphs only as every word you say and action you make will cause something different to happen in the story.
Please don't take control of any character besides your own.
And this is obviously a romance roleplay. Every character I make will in some way try to flirt with your girl.

Plots:

I have 6 different plots I want to explore, though not necessarily looking to start them all at once. When applying, let me know which one you like!

1. [Journeys Through Middle Earth] [High Fantasy] Set between the plots of the Hobbit and the Lord of the Rings, the story will follow you as you take on a role of a lonely Ranger. For years you have patrolled the borders of Eriador, until one day you stumble upon a wounded goblin carrying the sign of Gundabad. Such a foul creature has no place in your lands, but before you can kill it, it jumps up and sprints away. Will you follow it to find out what is its kind doing there?

2. [Demon-bane] [High Fantasy] You are a lone adventurer taking a break from your long trip in a backwater town when it is attacked by demonic creatures. With what little guards there are in a city, you muster a defense and manage to fend off the meager possessions and lives of the residents. You soon learn that this isn't the first time the town has been attacked and the guard captain begs you to help them find the source of the attacks.

3. [Contract Killer] [Urban Fantasy] You have been a mercenary for your entire life. Your specialty is hunting and killing, but the role you are hired for this time is protection. Your charge is a mob boss that you don't think needs protection, but when he reveals to you that he is not being hunted by anything natural, you start wondering if this contract is a bit too much for you.

4. [Handmaiden] [Medival Fantasy] It could be set in the Game of Thrones universe, or in an original universe. You are a handmaiden to the queen, one of many. When the crown city is attacked and set to flame, you know that it is your chance to escape. Without a horse or any knowledge of the outside world, you reluctantly join forces with the King's old guard dog, a bodyguard gone rogue. The two of you make it out of the city alive, but you know that the Royal family will be rounding up deserters if they survive the night.

5. [Bounty Hunter] [High Fantasy] Borrowing from the world of The Witcher, you are a bounty hunter that takes on odd jobs found in villages in cities. Most of the time they are about a pest problem, a local creature that is not letting the residents live their lives in peace. Sometimes you kill them, sometimes you tame them, but sometimes you just improvise. And sometimes these creatures are not creatures at all.

6. [Your Standard Coffee Shop] [Modern Slice of Life] You just landed a job as a waitress in your local coffee shop. It might not be glamorous, but the pay is good enough to let you be independent finally. Plenty of customers visit the coffee shop daily. If you are up for it, you can learn all sorts of stories and let yourself be wrapped into adventures you didn't know were found in your little town.

So, if you wish to apply for this, please send me a private message, with the following info about your character:

Name:
Strengths: (what is she good at)
Weaknesses: (fears and disabilities)
Preferred weapons: (if applicable)
Appearance: (please send me a digital art face-claim, no real people and no anime face-claims)

Thank you in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back