• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for adventures ❤

beanwacked

my name is judas and i brought you murder

Greetings!

I understand the majority of this community enjoys posts with plots already in stock although, today I'm going back to the days where individuals simply made one together, or showed off theirs. I am looking for those interested in medieval fantasy or urban fantasy, although medieval fantasy is preferred.

About Me:

- Female

- semi-lit - literate

- 14-16

- PST

- Not interested in just romance, but does any pairing if needed

- Patient, only bumps after a week or two

- Fine with OOC!

- Accepts any face claim and does character sheets if required

- 6 years of experience

- Has mental illness, I may need a break at times

- No preference on partner's gender or age

- Mostly plays males, but females as well

- Cussing and violence allowed

- Has experience in doubling and world building

Requirements:

- semi-lit-literate (2-4 - 5+ paragraphs)

- Know basic spelling and punctuation, add detail into your writing. Typos are totally fine.

- No spam bumping (bump me after 4-5 days)

- A reply once a week is fine.

- No god modding or over dominating me

- No rushed romance

- No furries, nekos, inus, etc..

- Don't make your OC(s) the center of attention

- Be patient and open to helping with a plot progression or simply a plot's birth

- No high school or academy plots

- No bad racial or LGBT+ representation (don't call your characters dom or subs, it makes me uncomfortable)

- Doubling and world building is not a requirement, but some experience is preferred

- No fetishism of LGBT or races such as asians, I don't do any other fetishes either

- I don't do romance based RPs usually, I like them as sub plots and slow burns. Please don't request pairings.

I look forward to meeting whomever contacts me, feel free to reach me via PM or comment ❤ Hopefully not everyone is scared off..

Hello! I would be interested in doing a medieval fantasy rp with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back