• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for adventure?| Open |

Tink

Stop! You violated the law!
flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg
Welcome
Welcome to my search thread. Here you will find a bit about me, rules, prompts, and other important or (hopefully) interesting information. I might rub off a bit cold but don't let that discourage you. I would like it if you would please PM me instead of commenting on my thread. Comments will be deleted.

• I want to start by saying I am under eighteen. If that makes you uncomfortable, I am not the partner for you. I have no problem working with adults and incorporating darker themes and cussing. I live in the PST time zone and can reply once or twice a week give or take. I have a mental illness and may need a break from the internet sometimes.

I am a literate writer (5-8 paragraphs) with eight years of experience. I personally like to double and worldbuild and can create characters of all backgrounds and enjoy interesting settings. I have a neutral relationship with character sheets, I either do them or I don't. I am comfortable with all types of face claims including written descriptions, I may (this is a maybe, if I can't find something I like) even use my own art to describe appearances which I would classify as semi-realistic. I am patient and do not bump often.

I will let you know when I no longer want to roleplay or need a break. I am vocal about my ideas, but also open-minded regarding my partner's thoughts. I am totally fine with ooc chatter and like to make friends. You can count on me for moodboards and memes. Finally, romance based plots are not my thing. I can add romance as a sub-plot (mxm, mxf, fxf), but I prefer adventure over who is crushing over who.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back