• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Last Origin

Veteran Writer
Hey everyone! This request thread contains a few pairings and plot ideas that I would love to write.

My most recent cravings are for a relationship between a human and a female that's a little fantastical. For example, a moody witch or a lonely siren/mermaid. Normally I like to use longer plot hooks and such but I'm going to try keeping things simple and digestible here instead. I should note that I'm talking about girlfriends here: no arranged marriages, just two people trying to make a consensual relationship work but it's really difficult because YC has something about her that makes her a bit of a pariah. Ideally I'd be playing the male opposite of the female in this relationship plot.

There are a few things I'm considering for such a plot. It could be set in modern times, and MC is a man down on his luck who happens to find this fantastical female, and it inspires him to try to turn his life around. I love character growth and things of that nature. Lonely females are also a favorite of mine in terms of personality, including things like widows, exiles, outcasts, refugees, and so on. I'm hoping to have something resembling a real relationship with its ups and downs and a lot of juicy drama in-between.

-Modern Male x Siren: A lonely siren is an outcast from her people and meets MC, who she gives up her fins for to look human and live with him, only to discover he's not quite who he said he is, and now they're stuck together.

-Knight x Dragon: Maybe she's the last of her kind, or maybe MC is supposed to slay her but finds love instead.

-Any x Witch: She'll put a spell on him in more ways than one. Or maybe she's just lonely and he gets her in a way no one else does with her dark sense of humor and darker aesthetic.

-Any x Widow: She thought she would never find love again, but she was sadly mistaken.

-College Male x Werewolf: She was going to just eat him, but then he tripped over himself and she couldn't stop laughing. Turns out they go to the same college, or maybe she doesn't go to college at all, but one thing's for certain: this isn't going to be a normal relationship.

-Male Roommate x Secretive Female Roommate: This one is really open-ended, but basically MC's new roommate has a big secret she keeps trying to hide, and eventually he discovers she's not quite human...

-Adventurer x Tiefling: She didn't think anyone could ever love her because of her heritage. And yet...

-Samurai/Warrior x Kitsune: Her kind is hated across the land, but when he finds her barely clinging to life, he can't help but take pity on her and nurse her back to health. Now he's got a bigger problem: he has feelings of another kind...

-Average Male x Lovecraftian Girl: There's something dark about her, alright, but when MC insists it's not a problem, he realizes he may have just fallen for the daughter of an eldritch horror beyond his understanding.

-Any x Girl at the Dance: It's a classic Cinderella story, only Cinderella is an actual monster and her Prince is woefully unequipped for the task of dating her.

1. Witch Hunter x Witch
MC is a witch hunter sent to kill YC after villagers have reported her. However, when he comes in to do the work, MC finds that YC is struggling in some way: feverish, having a seizure, or some other kind of illness. MC nurses her back to health despite his better judgment, and YC offers to reward him once she's feeling better. However, before this can happen the villagers find out that the hunter has failed them, and the two must go on the run or risk being burned at the stake.

2. Nomad x Exiled Princess
MC is a nomad, one of the horse riders of the steppes and part of a roaming tribe. YC is a princess who was just kicked out of her kingdom and left to die in those same steppes, assuming MC's tribe were savage barbarians. Instead, MC takes pity on YC, seeing she is on the brink of death from dehydration, and introduces her to the tribe. YC is allowed to stay in the tribe if she can perform two tasks: the first is to become a warrior of the steppes by learning horse archery, and the second is to bear a son for one of the men of the tribe. But who that is, is up to her, for while the nomads marry, their society is much different than her own, and the man who rescued her may not be the one who wins her heart...

--Post Length--
I am a semi-lit to lit writer and am not interested one-liner type writing. However, if you're the type of person interested at this point that probably won't be an issue anyway. My shortest posts are usually about 200-300 words, while my longest ever to date was over 1700. As long as the writing is competent and the length makes sense, though I really don't mind at all what your post length is.

Please contact me via PM, and thank you for taking the time to read.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back