• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking For Literate Partner | Gomez and Morticia Dynamic

Dissolve

About Me

-18+ years old, looking for partners over 18 as well.
-I'm flexible on word count, but I’ll never really go under 500 words per character. I’m capable of going up to 2000+ words per character as well, but I do prefer to keep it between 750- 1000.
-I try to post a few times a week.
-I like romance. I'm not really interested in role plays about friendships.
-I love fluff, but I need an interesting plot as well. I'm also a fan of dark themes.
-I have no problem taking part in multiple role plays with the same partner, if that ever comes up.
-I love to double regardless of the pairing, but it isn’t necessary.
-I'm open to any gender pairing.
-Please don't post- I would appreciate if you would message me instead.
-Also, when you do message me, please include your favorite book, author, or quote.
-I love to plan on Discord, but again, it's definitely not a necessity.
-I would probably prefer something over private messages, but I would be open to threads as well.

Interests

Gomez and Morticia Dynamic : Right now, the main thing I’m looking for is a Gomez and Morticia character dynamic. Ridiculously romantic, passionate, dark, but with absolute respect for each other. Now, while it’s the dynamic I’m looking for, I think there could be a lot of fun ways to achieve it. What comes to mind immediately would probably be an Addams family type situation which I’d absolutely be interested in, but I don’t think it necessarily would have to be just humans? Humans would be fine, of course, but I think vampires or other supernatural creatures could be fun to use as well. Any gender pairing is fine by me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back