• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Active Partners

Setting Sun

As beautiful as the eye can see
[class name=paper] font-size: 20px; width: 50%; height: 80%; margin: 0 auto; padding: 6px 5px 4px 42px; position: relative; color: #444; line-height: 20px; border: 1px solid #d2d2d2; background: #fff; background: -webkit-gradient(linear, 0 0, 0 100%, from(#d9eaf3), color-stop(4%, #fff)) 0 4px; background: -webkit-linear-gradient(top, #d9eaf3 0%, #fff 8%) 0 4px; background: -moz-linear-gradient(top, #d9eaf3 0%, #fff 8%) 0 4px; background: -ms-linear-gradient(top, #d9eaf3 0%, #fff 8%) 0 4px; background: -o-linear-gradient(top, #d9eaf3 0%, #fff 8%) 0 4px; background: linear-gradient(top, #d9eaf3 0%, #fff 8%) 0 4px; -webkit-background-size: 100% 20px; -moz-background-size: 100% 20px; -ms-background-size: 100% 20px; -o-background-size: 100% 20px; background-size: 100% 20px; -webkit-border-radius: 3px; -moz-border-radius: 3px; border-radius: 3px; -webkit-box-shadow: 0 1px 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.07); -moz-box-shadow: 0 1px 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.07); box-shadow: 0 1px 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.07); width: 816px; height: 1056px; [/class] [class name=edge] content: ''; position: absolute; width: 4px; top: 0; left: 30px; bottom: 0; border: 1px solid; border-color: transparent #efe4e4; [/class] [class name=text] display: block; width: 94%; margin: 0 auto; padding: 3.8% 3%; border: none; outline: none; height: 94%; background: transparent; line-height: 20px; margin-top: -25px; [/class] [class name=header] background-color: #FFF; min-height: 100px; margin-left: -42px; margin-top: -4px; [/class]
[div class=paper][div class=edge][/div][div class=header][/div][div class=text]
Introduction

Hello, everyone! I would like to begin by thanking you guys for checking out my thread! As the title says, I am looking for 1x1 rp partners! Luckily I have returned from my short hiatus to do the thing I love most, rping, so I hope that while reading this that you find whether or not we are compatible.

• • I am quite literate and range from one to six paragraphs per response. This doesn't mean that sometimes I have brain farts and have short replies. This is rare and doesn't happen all the time, but I can always guarantee at least eight sentences. I also tend to mirror my partner's response.

• I tend to reply from around 8:00 in the morning to 5:00 in the evening though sometimes this does range.

• I am on this site every single day. This is because I have no life lol! Anyway, I reply a good two to five times a day if not more.

• I usually have great grammar, and English is what I excel at.

• I rp M x F where I usually play the female but am just as good as a male. I will not rp M x M because I have tried, and it turns out I'm not very good at it. I don't want to let you down! I have very little experience with F x F and will be reluctant to try it unless you have a very good argument lol!

• I am open to hearing ideas! My favorite thing to rp is romance, main or subplot, I don't care,though I am open to trying other things!

• Also, I am open to playing multiple characters/plots! These can be quite fun in my opinion!

• I have been rping for about six years now, so I have plenty of experience in the field.
[/div][/div]

Last edited:
Well, I'm interested, sure. Of course, fxf pairings are just so cute!
Although it looks like you prefer to be the more subby one just judging from a few of your scene ideas, so I'm not sure how well it would work out.

Well, I'm interested, sure. Of course, fxf pairings are just so cute!
Although it looks like you prefer to be the more subby one just judging from a few of your scene ideas, so I'm not sure how well it would work out.

I don't have much experience with fxf and will only really do it if it really looks good to me from the plot idea and such! And I don't think I know what you mean exactly but feel free to message me!

Like, you're the one having stuff done to you as opposed to being the one who has stuff done to them.

I'm interested in several of these. If you're still interested and you don't mind sending me a PM, go ahead! :)

[class name=paper] font-size: 20px; width: 50%; height: 80%; margin: 0 auto; padding: 6px 5px 4px 42px; position: relative; color: #444; line-height: 20px; border: 1px solid #d2d2d2; background: #fff; background: -webkit-gradient(linear, 0 0, 0 100%, from(#d9eaf3), color-stop(4%, #fff)) 0 4px; background: -webkit-linear-gradient(top, #d9eaf3 0%, #fff 8%) 0 4px; background: -moz-linear-gradient(top, #d9eaf3 0%, #fff 8%) 0 4px; background: -ms-linear-gradient(top, #d9eaf3 0%, #fff 8%) 0 4px; background: -o-linear-gradient(top, #d9eaf3 0%, #fff 8%) 0 4px; background: linear-gradient(top, #d9eaf3 0%, #fff 8%) 0 4px; -webkit-background-size: 100% 20px; -moz-background-size: 100% 20px; -ms-background-size: 100% 20px; -o-background-size: 100% 20px; background-size: 100% 20px; -webkit-border-radius: 3px; -moz-border-radius: 3px; border-radius: 3px; -webkit-box-shadow: 0 1px 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.07); -moz-box-shadow: 0 1px 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.07); box-shadow: 0 1px 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.07); width: 816px; height: 1056px; [/class] [class name=edge] content: ''; position: absolute; width: 4px; top: 0; left: 30px; bottom: 0; border: 1px solid; border-color: transparent #efe4e4; [/class] [class name=text] display: block; width: 94%; margin: 0 auto; padding: 3.8% 3%; border: none; outline: none; height: 94%; background: transparent; line-height: 20px; margin-top: -25px; [/class] [class name=header] background-color: #FFF; min-height: 100px; margin-left: -42px; margin-top: -4px; [/class]
[div class=paper][div class=edge][/div][div class=header][/div][div class=text]
Introduction

Hello, everyone! I would like to begin by thanking you guys for checking out my thread! As the title says, I am looking for 1x1 rp partners! Luckily I have returned from my short hiatus to do the thing I love most, rping, so I hope that while reading this that you find whether or not we are compatible.

• • I am quite literate and range from one to six paragraphs per response. This doesn't mean that sometimes I have brain farts and have short replies. This is rare and doesn't happen all the time, but I can always guarantee at least eight sentences. I also tend to mirror my partner's response.

• I tend to reply from around 8:00 in the morning to 5:00 in the evening though sometimes this does range.

• I am on this site every single day. This is because I have no life lol! Anyway, I reply a good two to five times a day if not more.

• I usually have great grammar, and English is what I excel at.

• I rp M x F where I usually play the female but am just as good as a male. I will not rp M x M because I have tried, and it turns out I'm not very good at it. I don't want to let you down! I have very little experience with F x F and will be reluctant to try it unless you have a very good argument lol!

• I am open to hearing ideas! My favorite thing to rp is romance, main or subplot, I don't care,though I am open to trying other things!

• Also, I am open to playing multiple characters/plots! These can be quite fun in my opinion!

• I have been rping for about six years now, so I have plenty of experience in the field.
[/div][/div]
Hi! I’d love to rp with you! :) I love these plots :) In order of my favorite to the one I’m still happy to do :) “Looking for Trouble”, “Find Lost Love”, “Servant to the Prince”.

I am not sure if you are still looking but I think the two of us could write something really interesting!

I really find the 'Taking you' idea you have. It reminds me of a book I read a few years ago, but also kind of an idea that I have been wanting to try out.

I'm unsure if you are familiar with the Hades and Persephone myth but it is also something that you may be interested in!

Anyways, thanks for reading and I hope you find someone to role play with! :D

Hi! I’d love to rp with you! :) I love these plots :) In order of my favorite to the one I’m still happy to do :) “Looking for Trouble”, “Find Lost Love”, “Servant to the Prince”.

I would love to do one of those plots with you! Feel free to shoot me a pm!

I am not sure if you are still looking but I think the two of us could write something really interesting!

I really find the 'Taking you' idea you have. It reminds me of a book I read a few years ago, but also kind of an idea that I have been wanting to try out.

I'm unsure if you are familiar with the Hades and Persephone myth but it is also something that you may be interested in!

Anyways, thanks for reading and I hope you find someone to role play with! :D

I am familiar with that Greek mythology and would love to try and combine it if you wanted to! Feel free to shoot me a pm!

Hello! I would love to do a Jurassic Park/World roleplay with you

Omg Yay! I've been dying for one of those! Please pm me!

Hey, I'm rather interested in the 'Falling In Love With a Hero' plot you have, if you're still open.

Back into business with this! I took a short break, but I have returned! I'm also interested in group rps, so if you want that say so in a message, and I'll get something together hehe! Message me or post here! Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back