• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Deleting

Hello~! I’m Jenny, it’s a pleasure to meet you! I would PM you if I could. But I am new, and I cannot PM yet~!

I tend to average between 3-5 paragraphs myself, I play OCs and Canons. And I’m always willing to learn new fandoms! Out of the ones you have listed- I know:

- Twilight

- The Hunger Games

- Teen Titans

- Legend of Korra (somewhat. Still need to finish the series)

- How to Train your Dragon

I am willing to learn the others for you! But I do have one question, do you know the show “Once Upon a Time” ? I have been wanting to do a Roleplay with a Canon Char and OC inspired by that show. If not, that is just fine. I was just wondering.

Oh, I know how that feels, I've just been able to send messages :) And nice, those are some of my favorites! Actually, I've been told to watch Once Upon A Time, so I plan on giving it a try, but it may be a couple weeks

Oh, I know how that feels, I've just been able to send messages :) And nice, those are some of my favorites! Actually, I've been told to watch Once Upon A Time, so I plan on giving it a try, but it may be a couple weeks

That is fine! The character I was hoping to have roleplayed is a very minor char, his main ep is episode 5. So it won’t take you long to see him. I am really only interested in the series up to season 1 anyway. Just to let you know. :3

Reguardless- I am totally open to rp anyone you’d like. Just let me know who. :) thanks so much for the reply! ^.^

That is fine! The character I was hoping to have roleplayed is a very minor char, his main ep is episode 5. So it won’t take you long to see him. I am really only interested in the series up to season 1 anyway. Just to let you know. :3

Reguardless- I am totally open to rp anyone you’d like. Just let me know who. :) thanks so much for the reply! ^.^

Sending you a message now :)

Just liked your post, thought I would say hi. I’m a decent writer. I never write less than two paragraphs. I fit all your descriptions and have an intense passion for all the things you mentioned. The flash is my current favorite show and I love avatar and Korra: I would be the best water bender. Anyways, right now I am a GM I’m a thread and working on an extensive fantasy world, but if you are looking for a partner for something HMU. Romance is my favorite RP style too.

Just liked your post, thought I would say hi. I’m a decent writer. I never write less than two paragraphs. I fit all your descriptions and have an intense passion for all the things you mentioned. The flash is my current favorite show and I love avatar and Korra: I would be the best water bender. Anyways, right now I am a GM I’m a thread and working on an extensive fantasy world, but if you are looking for a partner for something HMU. Romance is my favorite RP style too.
sending you a message now lovely

sending you a message now lovely

I am giddy with excitement. Lol.

I would like to choose Dragonball Z if it's still open with you it's rare to see someone have that as a option and I would like to try it.

Hey, Id be interested in a vampire/human pairing, maybe with the fake to real idea? let me know if you're still looking.

hey there! i'd be interested in any of the following :3

Twilight
The Hunger Games
How To Train Your Dragon
The Maze Runner

Hey, Id be interested in a vampire/human pairing, maybe with the fake to real idea? let me know if you're still looking.

I am defiantly still looking! Thanks for replying, and hm, sounds like it may be hard but interested! Feel free to message me to continue talking!

hey there! i'd be interested in any of the following :3

Twilight
The Hunger Games
How To Train Your Dragon
The Maze Runner

Ooh, i Haven't done hunger games, I would most defiantly love to do that one. Feel free to message me to continue talking!

Everything about your requirements scream my name. Literally everything.
That being said, as much as I'd like to roleplay, I can't until I waste ten posts - I've wasted one thus far. That being said, I tend to write a bare minimum of three sentences, but I can write almost whole pages when necessary. I tend to roleplay as a male character, and I'd be open to try almost anything romance - discluding highschool.
Perhaps I'll write down your username so I can find you again once I am able to roleplay, but until then, I'm at a loss.
I'm also open to build any ideas you might want to try! I'm open to all suggestions.

Hi there! A lot of your pairings sound fun!

As for me, I write anywhere from 3-8 paragraphs, I prefer mxf and don't mind which role I play, and I'm on the site almost everyday.

If I still have your attention, I like these pairings:
Vampire x Human
Angel x Demon
Forbidden Love
Forced Marriage
Next Door Neighbors

If you're still interested, let me know!

Setting Sun Setting Sun I would do a VD rp with you :) I'm looking for someone to play Damon for my female oc :)

I could most certainly do that! Feel free to message me!

hi my name is Ian and I have some original ideas to rp if you want to

Sure, what did you have in mind?

Everything about your requirements scream my name. Literally everything.
That being said, as much as I'd like to roleplay, I can't until I waste ten posts - I've wasted one thus far. That being said, I tend to write a bare minimum of three sentences, but I can write almost whole pages when necessary. I tend to roleplay as a male character, and I'd be open to try almost anything romance - discluding highschool.
Perhaps I'll write down your username so I can find you again once I am able to roleplay, but until then, I'm at a loss.
I'm also open to build any ideas you might want to try! I'm open to all suggestions.

Okay!

Hi there! A lot of your pairings sound fun!

As for me, I write anywhere from 3-8 paragraphs, I prefer mxf and don't mind which role I play, and I'm on the site almost everyday.

If I still have your attention, I like these pairings:
Vampire x Human
Angel x Demon
Forbidden Love
Forced Marriage
Next Door Neighbors

If you're still interested, let me know!

I've been dying to do a next door neighbors, and maybe we can combine that into a forbidden love?

Hi! Still interested in a Dragon Ball Z RP? I have an plot idea, if you're interested! Mind if I play Future Gohan in this? And mind if I PM you?

Hi! Are you possibly still looking for someone to do a vampire x human rp?
I was thinking we could mix that idea with the Prince x Princess as well. Probably making our own little world sorta with the idea to make things interesting?

Hi! Still interested in a Dragon Ball Z RP? I have an plot idea, if you're interested! Mind if I play Future Gohan in this? And mind if I PM you?
Yes, I am still very interested in doing a dragon ball z rp :) Feel free to pm me, so we can talk about it!

Hi! Are you possibly still looking for someone to do a vampire x human rp?
I was thinking we could mix that idea with the Prince x Princess as well. Probably making our own little world sorta with the idea to make things interesting?
I sure am! And that sound very interesting and fun! Feel free to pm me, so we can talk further :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back